E-filing-it

I have filed ITR 1 through e-filing u/s 194(4) ie belated Return for the A.Y 2011-12 Showing Salary of Rs 521000.

Now I want to Revise the Return Since Actual Salary was Rs 420000. Its Happened due to calculation mistake of

Client.  I think I can't Revise u/s 194(5) Since Belated Return Can not be Revised.

We Have not Sent Acknoweledgment of Orginal Return to CPC Banglore.

Pls Help Me What can I do Now>

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Shabeer

Replies (1)

For the belated return the revise return could not be possible. If you file the revise return however the AO may not consider your revised retrun because it is invalid. However you may try your luck now file your revised return through e-filling and then send both the acknowledgments(orginal and revised) to the cpc.

           As per the e-filling instructions the printed acknowledgment should be send to the CPC with in 120 days from the date of the filling with the signature of the assessee otherwise it would be invalid. That means we have to file again ( i also confirmed by the CPC in one case of my client) so you can wait for 120 days then you file with actual figures as original return.

        I think second option is better because you already in late to file the return.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details