E-Filing- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF ITR-V

Hi

I filed ITR online (e-filing) for 6 companies and I sent the documents of all 6 companies in 1 package instead of 6 differenct packages to Bangalore. I received 6 email acknowledgements, but all of them are for only one company. Should i send the remaining 5 companies in seperate packages again? Or will they process them one after the other? or do you think they would have processed all 6 companies, and by mistake, they sent the same email 6 times?

Thanks for any help

Replies (8)

 I think the department has made a mistake...

Because I have sent many times 10 to 15 returns in one post and every acknowledgment had  come back in one piece.

i m also having the same problem and need help in this regard.

 

Hi,

Income tax Department is currently giving one acknowledgement against one Packet received not on nos. of documents in the packet.

My suggession is you please send again the remaining 5 cos. ITR-V in 5 different packets.

Thanks

Praveen

 

 

 

 

Originally posted by :KP04

" Hi
I filed ITR online (e-filing) for 6 companies and I sent the documents of all 6 companies in 1 package instead of 6 differenct packages to Bangalore. I received 6 email acknowledgements, but all of them are for only one company. Should i send the remaining 5 companies in seperate packages again? Or will they process them one after the other? or do you think they would have processed all 6 companies, and by mistake, they sent the same email 6 times?
Thanks for any help
"


 

 

Originally posted by :Praveen Kumar
"



Hi,
Income tax Department is currently giving one acknowledgement against one Packet received not on nos. of documents in the packet.
My suggession is you please send again the remaining 5 cos. ITR-V in 5 different packets.
Thanks
Praveen
 
 
 
 
Originally posted by :KP04



"
Hi
I filed ITR online (e-filing) for 6 companies and I sent the documents of all 6 companies in 1 package instead of 6 differenct packages to Bangalore. I received 6 email acknowledgements, but all of them are for only one company. Should i send the remaining 5 companies in seperate packages again? Or will they process them one after the other? or do you think they would have processed all 6 companies, and by mistake, they sent the same email 6 times?
Thanks for any help
"


I had called up in Aaykar Bhavan (Mumbai) for the same query and the PRO said that you can send all the acknowledgements in one packet only.
 
"


 

hi ,

my name arif mohammed retiwala , here i request you thast how do i get the efiling acknowledgement    by mail pls help me out 

 

thanks 

Hi Arif,

You just follow following steps:

1. go to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.do ;

2. log on your personal account;

3. in upper side corner there is one tab as "My Account" >> E-filing Process Status;

4. Verify your PAN;

5. Select AY & submit;

6. Click link "ITRV Received".

You get one https file i.e. your ITR Receipt.

I THINK THERE IS SOME MISTAKE BY THE DEPTT.

 

PLEASE MAIL THE DEPTT. FOR OTHER COMPANY'S ACK.

It does not matter that you have send one packet for many itr v . The cpc deptt. is doing there process one by one so you just wait for some time.I think you need not to send each packet for each ITR V.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details