DVAT Query

Harpreet (* * * * * *) (1670 Points)

26 May 2011  

A Dealer of Delhi Value Added Tax is trading in two items i.e. Glass & Aluminium since his registration with DVAT. But now he wants to trade in one or two items more. So my question is that is it necessary to file an application with Department of DVAT for this amendment. Assist me on this query with respective Form which needs to file or written intimation has to be given in DVAT office or any other procedure or nothing needs to do for this.

Please suggest me a right procedure if you know.