Easy Office

Dummy Articleship

Page no : 2

Arjun (CA Final) (106 Points)
Replied 16 September 2008

YES YAAR IT'S HAPPENING

WE HAVE TO SPEND TIME WORKING IN OFFFICE WHILE DUMMY ARTICLES ARE ABLE TO STUDY MORE TIME THAN US THIS HAUTS US ESPECIALLY IN THE MONTH OF JULY AND SEPTEMBEROriginally posted by :Anchal

" I have heard that some students register for articlehip under some CAs and never go for actually doing any work.Please confirm "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :sneha kumar reddy
" hi prakash. thank u for ur message.i will keep dummy. but i will gfo for coaching for 6 months and then join as a paid asistant where i satisfy the work experience. what do u say about this. "

Mr. readdy can i know your registration no. pls forward as soon as possible

abhishek (financial analyst) (22 Points)
Replied 26 October 2009

hello guys. Iam a new member in this site. Iam working as a financial analyst with EY for the past 2 yrs. I have finished my pe1 in may 04. now Iam plannin to enroll into ipcc. I am not sure if i can get a dummy article ship as i am wrking full time. can you please advise. any idea if there is any procedure by which icai audits/tracks these things?

s.lohani (Final student) (1050 Points)
Replied 26 October 2009

dummy articleship is because of ICAI's failed training scheme. decrease articleship to 1.5 eyars and  make it optional between under a practsising CA or a industrial training

Hiren Indani (CA, CMA, CS, CGMA, BBA) (155 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

hee ramm....

Ankita Benegal (CA Final) (66 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

if you take dummy  u become a dummy CA.

u will be mocked for life

even if u clear ur exam and get  a job,no body will come and teach u things like u hve the opportunity in articleship.

how will u feel when people will laugh at u and call u A CA by a fluke ?

articleship is very important,yes it eats up the hours in a day and we get less time to study.

but thats how life is.we need to work under pressure to realise our true potential.

once we train our mind to work and study under pressure,later on in life it becomes easy to take pressure

with dummy articlehsip the degree is as good as in a dustbin.

2 Like

Navin. M. J (Fresh Chartered Accountant)   (103 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

Hi guys 

to all those interested in doing dummy articleship better understand that as the exam questions are gettin more and more practical, ur experience in articleship may alone help u to  crack those questions.

besides the way u present ur answers in the exam may give a hint to examiner tat u hv gone thru dummy articles. 

besides guys articleship may seem a whole burden during it but at the end of day wen u hv qualified and look back u will indeeed realise tat articleship was a great learning and fun experience. trust me if learnin can be fun its only at articleship.

Besides the combination work pressure and exam pressure will make u really tough in life to take up more challenging prospects in future

so guys say no to dummy and 

all the best for the future

2 Like

sumit (cpt student) (154 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

1. articleship is a backbone of ca profesion, so dont think to take dummy.

dummy student = dhobi ka kuta na gher ka na ghat ka

1 Like

santhosh prasanna (Manager Finance) (280 Points)
Replied 11 February 2011

If you do dummy articleship it will dummy CA....... 

AVIJIT (CA FINALIST) (370 Points)
Replied 12 February 2011

NEVER THINK OF DUMMY GUYS

If u take dummy then you won't be having any experience or working knowledge. If u r doing C.A. just to hang a certificate on your wall and write d degree below ur name in visitind card then u must take Dummy. But if u r doing it to earn then u hav to learn. Learning can be done by pratical knowledge and not by taking dummy.

1 Like

amir (article) (21 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

What r d consequences 4 CA who is providing Dummy? & Student as well. My fend wants to do half period as dummy. Also resides in some other city than city of articleship?

subhasree nayak (student) (25 Points)
Replied 25 December 2013

sir i am doing itt nw an will complete it very soon and i am looking for an articleship in vizag.MY PROBLEM IS I AM NOT GETTIN ANY ARTICLE FIRM TO WORK .I have no contacts and literally i have to star from scratch.please help

VINITA GUPTA (Accounts Officer) (34 Points)
Replied 01 April 2014

Hi

I am working in a company from last 14 years in accounts. Now I had planned to do CA. As I dont have to clear CPT, i am a direct entry student. 

I have to register for 9 months articleship but simultaneously I dont want to leave my job.

Is there any wayout to continue both Articleship and my job.

sups (student) (71 Points)
Replied 05 September 2015

Dummy articleship is best to do when these CA Firms reject to give article job for direct entry students . NO FIRM HIRE DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS , NOTHING WRONG TO DO DUMMY WHEN THESE FIRM TROUBLE US LIKE THIS .  

9 months compulsory articleship is needed to write ipcc exam, and no one gets us that 9 months , so go for dummy , but i dont think any one will give dummy articleship. 

Prashant Rajput (An insatiable Learner) (889 Points)
Replied 05 September 2015

If you want to go into practice,go for articleship in a good firm.If u want to do job or move abroad go for dummy.Don't waste your 3 yrs without having vision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: