Dtaa with govt. of bhutan

Tushar Kanti Bhattacharya (Prefessional) (26 Points)

21 November 2014  

Some one has earned  salary in Bhutan Govt. for 4months only. But thereafter he worked in India. My querry is the tax deducted at Bhutan and India calculated and there is some amount is arise as refund. Can I claim refund from the tax ewihch was deducated from Bhutan?