ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dt revision ??

Roshan A (Chartered Accountant) (458 Points)

13 April 2014  

Guys i was done with DT first reading March first week itself and after that i havent touched it again.I have refered Vinod Gupta's Modules.Now i'm confused as to revising it from summary module or read the six module again as i didnt prepare any summary notes during my first readingcrying.What say??

3 Replies

CA Deepesh Ruhela (Keen to Learn) (3266 Points)
Replied 13 April 2014

Revise from summary module.

nishant (student) (49 Points)
Replied 22 October 2014

Get vinod gupta summary module and institute pm or vg pm for sums. If u are just trying to pass like me. Do instt pm. Its enough. Rest depend on cheating some small answers and do amendments. Nov 14 attempt

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40571 Points)
Replied 22 October 2014

At this juncture do not lay hand on any new material. Since, you have studied from Vinod Gupta, just try to revise from the summary module and where ever necessary you should go for the detailed understanding of the provisions.

For instance modules on Business or Profession, Assessment Procedure, Wealth Tax etc you should not just glance through but re-visit the exact provision. As you may be aware the candidate's concepts is tested at final level and hence he or she should possess expert knowledge.  Impress the examiner with good presentation of your answers in the examination in order to fetch quality marks.

Best of luck

Sathish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags