DT New Course Paper - Nov. 2009 from "Bangar" !!! - STRANGE

gorang agarwal (student) (62 Points)

09 December 2009  
DT New Course Paper - Nov. 2009 from "Bangar" !!! - STRANGE !

it is noted that the dt new course papeR of nov.'2009 comes from DT Book & Compiler authored by Yogendra bangar, vandana Bangar and Vineet sodhani.
first of all, i also didn't believe that, coz bangar's IDT book is famous, but, the following will show how what i say is correct in respect of most of the questions -
1 (a) It was computation based. but, all the aspects of law are covered in all books including this book and compiler.
1(b) See similar question asked in CA Final May 1995 covered in his compiler.
2(a) & 2(b) same questions asked in CA Final June 2009 old course - covered in compiler chapters 15 and 18
2(c) based on TDS recent circular on section 194-i, covered in his book
3(a) caselaw not covered in his book or compiler 
3(b) same question asked in Nov. 1995
3(c)(i) based on shri ayyanr spinning - SC - covered in his book
3(c)(ii) covered in his book chapter 24 as a separate heading - see mani bhai's case (gujarat hc)
4(a) Similar question asked in nov. 2005 -section 33ABA
4(b) covered as a separate heading in chapter 23 of his book
4(c) based on sun engineering - SC covered as an illustration in his book
5(a) similar question covered in most of the books and his book as well
5(b) baed on sec. 25B covered in all boks
5(c) based on recnt amedt. to section 2(15) covered in all books
6(a) THIS QUESTION TAKEN FROM HIS BOOK ONLY. EXCLUSIVELY COVERED IN HIS BOOK IN CHAPTER - 25. WORD-TO-WORD SAME QUESTION.
6(b) look for similar illustration in his book in chapter - 10 after section 80GG. this question is based on his illustration but not totally same. BUT, NET-CASH TAKE HOME PAY based question IN HIS BOOK ONLY; NO OTHER BOOK.
6(c) transfer pricing question - similar adjustment based illustration covered in all books.
7 (a) & (b) Wealth-tax questions covered in all books. prob. based on compiler/past questions.

ISN'T IT STRANGE !!!!!
please confirm your views ?