Khushbu (Practising Company Secretary) 10 October 2016
Am trying to register DSC on MCA Portal. Am using Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11, latest Java. Also all the settings given by MCA also followed. But still, unable to register it. Please help.
CAclubindia Online Learning offers a wide variety of online classes and video lectures for various professional courses such as CA, CS, CMA, CISA as well as various certification courses on GST, Transfer Pricing, International Taxation, Excel, Tally, FM, Ind AS and more. know more
Pratik Shah (Practising Company Secretary) 10 October 2016
You can try to do foloowing settings. It may help. Though I am not sure.
Ensure to do each below steps and then only try doing roll check.
Follow below steps.
1. Open Internet Explorer - Internet Options - Security - Trusted Sites - Add - mca.gov.in
2. Open Internet Explorer - Internet Options - Security - Ensure that 'Enable Protected Mode’ is ticked
3. Open Internet Explorer - Internet Options - Security - Custom Level - Ensure that 'Enable' is selected for all entries under 'ActiveX controls and plug-in’
4. go to Control Panel - Select Java - Security - Ensure that 'Enable Java Content' is ticked.
5. go to Control Panel - Select Java - Security - Select 'High' instead of 'Very High' - Click on 'Edit Site Lists' - Add 'http://www.mca.gov.in' - Click Ok.
Once you are done, let me know if it helps or not. Thanks