doubt about ca artlicle training


Author : Anonymous

( Author )
11 April 2011

Good afternoon
I have the following doubt regarding articles of C.A
My articles are likely to be completed on 17/04/2011,but my principle is charging one year excess leave and he is willing to show in form-108 as due date of completion including excess leave is 20/04/2012.
I just want to go out of this firm,and want to do the excess leave with the other Auditor.
Is it possible.If possible ,is the conditions applicable for articles i.e 50 k.m away from the current place and reasonable cause for going out.
kindly help me .its urgent and kindly give the correct truth ,if possible source for provisions in ICAI site.
Thanks in advance.
kindly forward the msg to sspashokkumar @ gmail.com

Replies (1)

Good Afternoon,

I want to know the period of PCC articleship of 3.6 yrs is including leave of 6 months as per ICAI rule or not.
 I am going to complete my articleship on 14/04/2011, as per the records which I maintained (Time sheet) my leave is exceeding 2 months means, I will take gross 8 months leave till 14/04/2011. so my Question is I am liable only upto to complete said 2 months leave.

Thaking You

Rahul

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details