Don't quit

https://scatteredroses.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/dont-quit3.jpg

Shared from net.

 

Replies (6)

its vry inspirin, thanks 4 sharin..

A great poem Jyoti

thanks for sharing

I also wrote something on it

Don't Quit let's new Start

Its great if you already wrote.

@ Jyoti

No I didn't write the same, I mean on same topic

Old poem...!!! Had it in H.S.C. yet its worth to read again and again....!!! Thanks for reminding me my college days... yes

NICE I AM 8 LEARNED THE WHOLE THING

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details