Does somebody require Shops & Establishment Act License being a proprietor for export ?

mack (Thinking-to-start-business)   (154 Points)

03 December 2022  

I know that GSTIN, EIC, RCMC, FIEO are required for proprietor doing export but apart from this do I require following ?


1) Shops and Establishment Act License [I don't know if it still exists and if I require it or not ?]


2) Registration for sales tax license [I am not sure if it still exists after GST introduce in 2017]


3) Udyam Registration (former name – “Udyog Aadhaar or MSME”) [I think this is optional and useful if want to avail government benefits on conducting business.]