Easy Office
LCI Learning

DOES ARTICLESHIP MEANS ANOTHER FORM OF SLAVARY

Page no : 2

NIKHIL SHAH (pcc student) (105 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Thats wat some principals think.... n treats the articles as specified by u... the institute must take some serious action against the principal... even this type of cases encourage the students to opt of dummy articleship....

NIKHIL SHAH (pcc student) (105 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

Thats wat some principals think.... n treats the articles as specified by u... the institute must take some serious action against the principal... even this type of cases encourage the students to opt of dummy articleship....

anshika (STUDENT) (33 Points)
Replied 03 June 2009

Dear friends i want to share with you my personal problem with my articleship. There is no single toilet in my Firm & because of this i got urinal infection. & even i have a urinal infection even today. & because of this infection most of the times i got stomach pain & legs pain. I got a transfer on 28th april & i attached reason for transfer & medical with my transfer form-109, bt my transfer got rejected, & they said to me continue with your previous employer. How can i continue with him. my medical treatment is going & doctor advised me nt to control a urine for a single time. How can i continue with him. I wrote so many mails to the president bt there is no response from there side. Because of this problem i m nt able to continue my articleship where there is nt single toilet. Please help me out. I have no another option except transfer & they r nt giving me a transfer because of guildelines of 27th march 2009. I dnt want to leave my ca because of it. Please suggest me & help me out of it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: