Easy Office

Does articleship help in clearing your CA exams?

Page no : 4

(Guest)

I dont think that articleship helps in clearing the exams. What we learn in office is much diffrent from the books and ultimately the study makes us pass. I know various final passouts who have their offices at place where there is negligible but they all pass.

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 05 November 2009

Originally posted by :Shikha
" Hi, Well everyone has there own views, but as far as my view is concerned  now forsure i can say yes,in the begining i also think that it will not help me in any manner but when i applied knowledge gained during articleship practically then i realise the worth of it,actually most of the students consider it as a burden on them & they don't implement it in their practical lives,it gives you exposure, u cm 2 k9 abt a lot of things,situations etc....,ya i k9 some students also face some problems but they are not 2 big which u can't dealt,right.............,or in short one must enjoy his/her articleship & must try to grab maximum out of it........................ "

Thats correct. You are right, one must enjoy articleship and not take it as burden. There are very few firms small or big, which have a friendly atmosphere and good work culture. I have enjoyed my articleship very much and I must say that its the best part of CA course I felt till now. Articleship helps in every manner to do well in this profession (to a very limited extent for exams though) as well as other aspects of life.

shaifali arora (Article) (58 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

It depends upon from where u r doing ur articleship. I think it helped me a lot. Though i am working with an avearge firm having average no of clients yet  it has helped me a lot in accounts, Tax and Audit. Although i have not yet apperaed in exams as they are not yet due but still i can comment it has helped me a lot. I have learned many issues like  transfer pricing, reporting of charitable trusts/societies etc besides than accounting and  audit practices.

S Subathra ( PCC Student) (40 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

It depends on area of training you undergo , it helped me to some extent in Tax papers

Jitendra (Article Assisstant) (36 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

HEy Friend,

It is VEry clearly i would like to say that Arcticleship helps in preparing and passing the Exam but it depends on the several things some of them i would like to point out.

1 In which type of firm u r taking Arcticleship.

2 Nature and behaviour of the principal about the Article assisstant

3 What is your Mindset while doing articleship in respect of your work

4 How much u r able to gain advantage of ur experience while doing articleship

5 Ability to co-relate the official work experience with study etc...

Articleship helps in improving ur efficiency and effectivity and also improve ur thinking, change ur lifestyle.

In accordance to my point of every student should do the articleship, if they not do so they are losing a very good opportunity.

Bye Bye

Take care

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: