Doctor and a bee

  Doctor and a Bee

A man comes running to the doctor shouting & screaming
In pain "Please doctor you've got to help me. I've been stung by a
Bee."

DOCTOR: "Don't worry; I'll put some cream on it."


MAN: "You will never find that bee. It must be miles
Away by now."


DOCTOR: "No you don't understand! I'll put some cream
On the place you were stung."


MAN: "Oh! It happened in the garden where I was
Sitting under a tree"


DOCTOR (in anger): "No, no you IDIOT! I mean on which
Part of your body did that bee sting."


MAN (still screaming in pain): "On my finger! The bee
Stung me on my finger and it really hurts"


DOCTOR (banging his fist, abusing and shouting):
"Which one?"


MAN (innocently ): "How may I to know? All bees looks Same to me."

 

Replies (4)

laughlaugh

laughwink

hahahaha........laugh

Ha ha... nice laughlaugh

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details