Easy Office
LCI Learning

Do u in favour a dummy articleship is only to relatives

Page no : 2

CA Mohd Gouse (Chartered Accountant) (497 Points)
Replied 03 May 2009

yaar Dummy karo aur maze karo..... it as simple as that........

(Guest)

Let me share an experience. One of my friend applied for RBS- Industrial training. When they interviewed, they didnt ask any questions in subject. All that they were concerned was what work he was doing. They started asking questions from that work itself. So , if you were dummy, you wont be in position to answer questions and you may lose the interview. I am strongly against dummy articleship. Even a rank holder with very low exposure didnt get placed. So beware guys, no dummy articleship..

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 05 May 2009

^ agreeed....

naresh (to be placed) (105 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

Hai guyz, I am new to this forum but used to read a lot of things shared here. Out of my experience, what I have learned CA's can do anything. I mean any job in a company. I have heard a senior of mine has been appointed as a software engineer at the pay of rs.65,000 per month. I have seen many companies annual financial statemnts and I wonder how many chartered accountants were being employed in such a huge way in the corporate structure. Whether it is dummy or not a dummy, 3 years of articles life donot affect our remaining 40-50 years of ca life. One more thing, no one in this world have all the experiences. An experience is like an asset and it is also like a liability to one's own life. A person with experience don't think in an innovative way. That too, an experience formed and adopted by our principal won't get rid off so easily. Those with experience at a tender age got impressed may not think in an innovative way.Pleae guys change your way of thinking. It's not 3 years. Do work hard for the remaining 40-50 years of life. We are in search of efficiency, effectiveness and economy everywhere we work for. So, please do think positively and help this country to achieve the radical development of this country. We are required for this country. But we don't get recognition from our society. We should spread our prominence and importance in this society. Get ready for a world of oppurtunities that are going to knock us by the end of another decade. 

1 Like

naresh (to be placed) (105 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

They were number of variables to be taken care of while working. A person with experience have a pattern of setting variables in an order. No pattern could be described as a best one. The best thing itself depends on one's own frame of reference. Think innovatively and creatively. What could a big4 experience contribute to your life. Even the audits done by Big4 couldn't be considered as perfect ones. The rush towards Big4 is because of manager's urge to get big ticket loans from financial institutions. See the whole lot of chartered accountants employed in various places. Know how they have crafted their lives. Then try to craft your lifes.More lovable and lively.

Thanks for giving me this oppurtunity

rahul yadav (ca final) (23 Points)
Replied 04 October 2012

yar i thnk that 1.6 yr is more than enough for learning and for the remainnig 1.6 yr ,one can prepare for his studies coz ca final is not as easy we think....in ths case person will not be total dummy ,he will be well aware of the things and after becoming ca he will learn in the job the remaiininig aspect.......wht do u say ?

Rohan Deshmukh (Tax analyst) (638 Points)
Replied 11 April 2020

Articleship is one of the best part of CA students life as in this stage, you are able to apply the theoretical knowledge gained in the classroom in the practical world. So if you want to ruin your CA career before it starts by doing a dummy articleship, don’t do that. It is a shame for the entire CA profession. If you think that by doing a dummy articleship you are saving the time which you can utilize for studying then you are wrong. You may be able to crack the CA final exam but you will not be able to survive in the market as companies don’t want people with theoretical knowledge, they want people who are able to solve their business problems practically and take the business to new heights.

I hope it is clear.

So how can we manage articleship and preparation! The answer is simple. Speed up your preparation by attempting ample number of mock test. Prepca is the one of the premier test series provider as their mock test series are the best value for money. The evaluation is done on time and along with your marks, you will get answer wise detailed assessment report and birds eye view which are the best to know your strength and weakness so that you can work on those key areas and score good marks in the exam. Writing perfect answer is not at all easy task. You need perfect planning to do so. Prepca mentoring program will help you as experienced CAs will guide you to improve your strategies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: