Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Do i need permission from institute for m.com

LALIT JUWATKAR ( ) (65 Points)

28 January 2012  

Hey guys,

Need help, if i have completed my m.com degree before commencement of my articleship. 

in other words i passed CPT, then completed M.com n then i started my articleship,

in such situation, whether i needed to take institute's permission or not.

 2 Replies

Anooj (Chartered Accountant) (2130 Points)
Replied 15 February 2012

yes u should have.

4 Like

CA PULKIT GUPTA (CA) (47 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

ya u need to fill form no 112 for it

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags