Discussion On IFRS

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)

17 May 2010  

Hi Guys,

Hope all of you are doing well.

Since few months, i am Observing most of the peoples are interested in gossiping. Instead of knowledge sharing they are always bussy in some general gossiping. Thatswhy now a days lots of people are not participating in the CLUB (Including me ) because lots of people dont have that much of waste time.

I am completely wonder when i find even final and inter students are getting time to do all those stupid things. Boss this things will not make your career. Please dont play with your career.

Moto of CACLUB is not gossiping they wants that you guys will improve your knowledge.

I have sincere apology if any body hurt with my words. But i want to see you guys as a good professional.

Lets cut the topic,

I got lots of mssgs from lots of  member of CACLUB regarding discussion on IFRS. But my past experiance on IFRS is very poor. Hope all of you are aware. I was trying to start discussion on IFRS several times but due to inadequate response and interested of other members i left it.

So, last time i am going to start the discussion on IFRS. Hope i will get good participation.

Trust me future is IFRS.

Thanks & Warm Regards

Amit Daga