Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss your Nov 08 exam experience!!!

Page no : 4

CA CHINTAN AJMERA (Chartered Accountant) (2987 Points)
Replied 18 November 2008

YES, I THINK IT'S SUPERB, MOST OF THE PAPER IS SO EASY.

(Guest)

DURGAPRASAD  Can u pls tell me how u got your 1st equation ... 4a+4b  <400. u r not considering the 2 type of direct materials... this qs has undoubtly framing error...

shankar (student) (97 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

Originally posted by :vkjain40602002
" i appeared for second group, it was not that fine for me.
inspite the qp not that tough!
"

It's Ok.

Rajesh (Articleship) (20 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

even for in LPP sum the lines did not intersected at alll
Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi All!!
Happy days are back again!!!!!!!
i appeared for group 2 and have cleared my 1 grp last time..
did any1 managed to get the question of linear programing correct?????????
equation was treat to make but the graph ...... huh!!! i still cant guess... HOW COULD THOSE THREE LINES INTERSECT ??????????
QUESTION WAS WRONG!!!!!
 AND finally we got the ever awaited MAT in DT i was waiting for it for uite long..... was simple too....

And this for you SUJHIT  ... YOU SAY IDT PAPER WAS SHORT...... GET A LIFE ... I DOUBT YOU MAY PASS ACCOUNTS BUT I AM SURE YOU WILL FLUNK IN IDT........ BET ON IT.....
IT WAS ALL FILLED WITH FINANCE ACT AMENDMENTS 2007 AND ANSWERS REQD LOT OF EXPLANATIONS......
DT WAS A WELL DRAFTED PAPER AND MICS WAS AS USUAL... I DNT KNW WHY THE INSTITUTE HAS STILL KEPT THIS PAPER IN FINALS...

BEST WISHES TO ALL WHO APPEARED.......
CHEERS
"

CA Rajesh Pabari (Chartered Accountant - Advisory & Audit)   (247 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Hi All!!
Happy days are back again!!!!!!!
i appeared for group 2 and have cleared my 1 grp last time..
did any1 managed to get the question of linear programing correct?????????
equation was treat to make but the graph ...... huh!!! i still cant guess... HOW COULD THOSE THREE LINES INTERSECT ??????????
QUESTION WAS WRONG!!!!!
 AND finally we got the ever awaited MAT in DT i was waiting for it for uite long..... was simple too....

And this for you SUJHIT  ... YOU SAY IDT PAPER WAS SHORT...... GET A LIFE ... I DOUBT YOU MAY PASS ACCOUNTS BUT I AM SURE YOU WILL FLUNK IN IDT........ BET ON IT.....
IT WAS ALL FILLED WITH FINANCE ACT AMENDMENTS 2007 AND ANSWERS REQD LOT OF EXPLANATIONS......
DT WAS A WELL DRAFTED PAPER AND MICS WAS AS USUAL... I DNT KNW WHY THE INSTITUTE HAS STILL KEPT THIS PAPER IN FINALS...

BEST WISHES TO ALL WHO APPEARED.......
CHEERS
"

i appeared fro second gep as i cleared in May 08 first group,

Costing was too lengthy

MICS - Hatke paper, some practical applications of knowledge were required

DT- some things i dint read in my preparations any time

IDT - Easy but some Qs were not even seen by me before,

I think MICS will hinder my passing else "ALLA MAALIK"

Alll d best everyone for results

shailesh (student) (27 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

PLEASE SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTION S FROM MICS.

afzal (final student) (19 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

can anybody provide me the AS rules

question asked on exemtion available to small and medium sized companies in ca final accountancy paper Nov 08 as per AS rules

afzal (final student) (19 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

can anybody provide me the AS rules

question asked on exemtion available to small and medium sized companies in ca final accountancy paper Nov 08 as per AS rules

CA Durga Prasad Sigatapu (CA CS executive programme student)   (151 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

Dear all please find the answer for linear programming

Attached File : 4 liear programming some answer.doc downloaded: 130 times

brijesh (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

hi

pcc papers are over

accounts was not so easy and   it was so long and rest's are so easy.

but for passing all work hard.

AMIT ADHIA (ca) (110 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

it was very exciting to appear in ca final exam after hardwork of 4 month .but from the starting of first paper my excitement came to end .overall papers were easy .paper setter has applied their mind verymuch this time ,

Rajiv Goyal (Management Trainee-Internal Audit & Assurance)   (130 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

Hi everybody.first of all all d best for exam results. vel i am rajiv goyal from hisar. i appeared for second grp of ca final . well i think dat pattern was quiet different as was in previous attempts. like mics first question dere were marks of 8 ,4 n 8 marks while it would b like 5 marks each. question in mics were tricky. costing paper ok but lengthy.

d.t. paper was a knowledge tester. some theory questions were little a bit tricky.

idt it s ok. but it was i think practical situation bases n off track problems. problems like joint venture in advance ruling s quite unexpected.

at last all d best 4 everyone who appeared in nov 08

SUSHIL (student) (29 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

hi, it is sushil it was really bad expreiance by appearing nov-2008 exam the paper was very simple but time was very short, to appear all questions ,so dear friend i like to give one message to you people that always have good command on your subject then only u will be going to complete the questions , that means always have a partice all your topic .

SUSHIL (student) (29 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

hi, it is sushil it was really bad expreiance by appearing nov-2008 exam the paper was very simple but time was very short, to appear all questions ,so dear friend i like to give one message to you people that always have good command on your subject then only u will be going to complete the questions , that means always have a partice all your topic .

CA Rajesh Pabari (Chartered Accountant - Advisory & Audit)   (247 Points)
Replied 20 November 2008

Mr. Durgaprasad ji,

What about other material which was priced Rs. 20 per KG

i think the equation for material was framed as 8A+6B<=480

plz confirm if anybody else remeber this condition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: