Discuss and Download IPCC Exam question paper Nov 2013

CA IPCC Group I
 
 

CA IPCC Group II
 
 
 
Previous Years Question Papers
 

 

Replies (18)
Amendment s and notification s applicable for nov 2013in law?

Inside paper there was so many crakers...

I need solution
Solution ?
Solution for todays exam
How was the xam guys??
Plz mail me accounts final paper mail id is gorangrathi1994 @ gmail.com
phew ... !!! feeling happy dAt exam got over .... but d paper was totally unexpected :(
I'll get around 65-70

Hello Friends,

I think we should not discuss the Paper after its done because if any mistakes are found, it will give nothing but stress and tension.

So, I suggest you leave the paper aside and don't even see it.

Just focus on your next Paper.

ALL THE BEST to all of you

plzz mail the solution of accountinf paper solution in mail id plzz.....

2nd time amalgamation ques didn't come

 

Originally posted by : Admin

CA IPCC Group I

 

CA IPCC Accounting Paper Nov 2013

CA IPCC Laws, Ethics and Communication Paper Nov 2013

CA IPCC Cost Accounting and Financial Management Paper Nov 2013

 

 

 

 

Previous Years Question Papers

 

CA IPCC Question Papers May 2013 

CA IPCC Question Papers Nov 2012 

CA IPCC Question Papers May 2012 

CA IPCC Question Papers Nov 2011 

 

solution ???
i want solution admin ????????

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details