Easy Office

Discuss and Download CA Final Exam question paper May 2013

Page no : 4

nitin (CA Final student) (75 Points)
Replied 07 May 2013

By seeing Audit paper of May ,13 exam one can say that the pattern of question paper of audit is changing......2days paper had a similar pattern like Law paper has.........guess henceforth der will be more practicle questions .........with such a vast syllabus students (incl me) will hv a tough time to cope wid such type of practicle paper because of time constraint.............i found 2days paper very tough compared to past papers

CA Bhargav (Chartered Accountant) (698 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

It is nice to know that our Institute is getting more professional by making papers of CA Final so tough so that only deserving and scholar students get an opportunity to become a Member of ICAI. Since last 3 attempts it was too much results and the status and dignity of a Newly passed Professional & Deserving Members were at stakes.

Lets hope from now onwards our institute shall take reasonable care & the true deserving candidates can only become a Member of ICAI.

Gajendra choudhary (article & CA finalist) (47 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

thanks to caclubindia team

ayesha (mcom) (1185 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

Thanks mr bhargav for ur intellectual comments  but who knows had the institute been more professional earlier may be you would have struggled to become ca also. Just becoz someone becomes ca does not give that person that freedom to belittle other's efforts.nowadays course is a lot tougher. Students work more harder and they are more capable of clearing this exam.Every student who clears ipcc exam should believe in himself or herself that he or she can become ca .

9 Like

CA Bhargav (Chartered Accountant) (698 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

@ Ayesha ....

There is nothing to be proud of facing the tough papers of CA Final. And I did not wrote here to dicourage or disappoint present students of ICAI & my future co-members who has the potentials to become a CA. CA course was never easier in any previous years, it was the results which were liberal, and I know nowadays students are puting a lot of efforts to get this honourable & valuable status of CA.

Here in the Professional's Market there was a very worst scenerio of facing unemployment by many fresher CAs and the condition is so critical to sustain in the market for a fresher CA since last 2-3 years. You may not be aware of the gimics of the present situation and the CA as a profession that is why you wrote above things.

I am there to fully support my juniors and co-members as a institutional & social responsibility & also respect the student era as I know the syllabus is too tough and lenghty as well as the low percentage of results anounced by our Institute.

All the best wishes to all the students of ICAI from my side.

Just to have a dignity and proud on our profession, kindly read the comments thoroughly and understand and get inspired.

CA Bhargav Dave.

Group Financial Controller,

Lakshya Group of Companies.

3 Like

Dhanya Sreedhar (CA final, doing Job) (661 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

Friends, How was today's Law paper ?

Giridhar S Karandikar (Team Lead) (7543 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

Very easy paper. except the question of amalgamations on Competition Act which was out of mind. Never attempted to go for that while studying.

hope to score good marks.

Dhanya Sreedhar (CA final, doing Job) (661 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

@ Giridhar,

Good to know that u could write law paper well.....All the best to score high marks...

nani (student) (190 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

thanks for uploading.

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

Law was tougher when compared to previous three...  All eight marks... 

Ashish (Auditors) (42 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

do we have to prepare two different resolutions for appointment of managing director since he is already a director in another public company

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

The draft is in RTP. Refer it.

Vibhor Jain (student) (390 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

Personally i dont know what i wrote.. Even if my decisions and section quoting was correct.. I was not sure about placing my provisions correctly.. Lot of petty mistakes.. Damn!!

RITIKA (chartered accountant) (184 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

i don't  know if the answers i wrote are right or not, i think i have made mistakes, i just hope to get more than 50%. i am not a law fan, it was manageable than last time. i hope ICAI will be lenient in its marking. 

@ Mr Bharaghav with due regard to you sir, i find it very disturbing when I see results of CA exams being decided by competitive forces in the market! We're humans, not commodities where our prices will be decided through bids. ICAI will rewards merit. But you can't say that just because CAs already cleared by ICAI are not able to find jobs, the younger lot should face the brunt of their incompetency. ICAI should ensure professional anwers are rewarded.

2 Like

CA. Abhilash Krishnan P (Chartered Accountant) (529 Points)
Replied 08 May 2013

group 1 results depend on SFM :(  fingers crossed!!!! hope for the best... time for second group!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro