Direct Tax- Sec 115JB

hi..is there any easy methods to remember the items that are in the calculation list for book profit for MAT u/s 115JB?
Replies (11)
ha ha ha....
I had asked the same qn this morning.
oh okay
I made a comparative list of what's on the "Add" side and "Less" side. was kinda easily relatable.
can u send me?
sure..
I 'll try sharing.. btw I am the same Varun guy from my bro s mobile... I couldn't access my mobile. . that's fyi !!
okay ya!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1JturIxB5VXRjdkbm1JWHNneVU/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks ya!
don't mention it !

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details