Share on Email

Share More

Direct entry in IPCC

Pavan Kumar   28 May 2020

Pavan Kumar

2 likes  165 points

| My Other Post

Dear Sir,
I want to take admission in IPCC through directly entry route system. For the same Will I give the direct for exam or any training is also required.
During lockdown training is not possible, so can I join the same online.

Regards,
Pawan Kumar

Himanshi Garg (Ca Article)     29 May 2020

Himanshi Garg
Ca Article 
 27 likes  349 points

View Profile | My Other Post

1) If you want to take admission in IPCC/CA Intermediate through Direct Entry Route after clearing Intermediate level of Institute of Company Secretaries of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India then you will be required to Appear directly in CA Inter exams after completing 8 months of Study Period from the registration in Intermediate.

2) If you want to take admission in IPCC/CA Intermediate through Direct Entry Route after passing Graduation or Post Graduation, then you can register for CA Intermediate, but you will be eligible to give exams only after firstly completing 4 weeks training of ITOC and then registering in Articleship.

After completing 9 months of Articleship you will be allowed to give CA Inter exams.

Now coming to the current situation of Covid-19, the requirement to Complete 4 weeks ITOC training has been postponed to 31/10/2020. So you can register for Articleship online through ICAI SSP Portal, without completing ITOC training. But you will be required to complete ITOC training on or before 31/10/2020.

So, register for Intermediate, then register for Articleship, then complete ITOC Training on or before 31/10/2020, then after completing 9 months of Articleship appear in Intermediate Exams.

Thank You

avater

Pavan Kumar   29 May 2020

Pavan Kumar

2 likes  165 points

Thanks you so much

avater

Venu Gopal (Accts Assistant)     29 May 2020

Venu Gopal
Accts Assistant 
 3 likes  70 points

Sir,

I have registered for this attempt in IPCC old syllabus...but my preparation is not at considerable level...

I have completed my Post Graduation....I have completed IT Training and orientation under under in 2012...but could not pass IPCC and have gone for job....

now I have lost my job....I want to make a secure furture...can I convert into new course through direct entry and start articles...

I am very much confused right now...whether to continue searching for a job or go for CA again...

Himanshi Garg
Ca Article 
 27 likes  349 points

Yes you can convert into New Course through Direct Entry Route after payment of some Conversion Fees and directly start your Articleship. You will not be required to go through the Practical Training again as you have already completed the same in old course.

Now coming to your second doubt, If your family has an alternate source of Income, then you should go for persuing CA again.

As per my opinion if you have completed your Post Graduation then you will surely be able to crack CA Intermediate with some sort of revision and a little bit of hard work.
And regarding CA Final you will get sufficient time to prepare for the exams. Only thing that you need to do is a lot of Hard Work and be determined without getting demotivated by the failures but instead learning from them.

Do a lot of Practice, give Test Series, they will help you identify your mistakes and weaker areas.
And most importantly have faith on God 🙏, you have your Family's Blessings with you, they will surely help you to get out of these hard times.....
😇😇😇

Thank You

avater

Venu Gopal
Accts Assistant 
 3 likes  70 points

Thank you so much sir,

there is no need of doing IT & Orientation again....

then when will I be eligible for exams again....

Himanshi Garg
Ca Article 
 27 likes  349 points

Yes you will be eligible for Exams again.

avater

Venu Gopal
Accts Assistant 
 3 likes  70 points

K..within how many months after starting the articles I will be eligible for inter exams

Himanshi Garg
Ca Article 
 27 likes  349 points

9 Months

avater

Venu Gopal
Accts Assistant 
 3 likes  70 points