DIRECT AND INDIRECT CASES REQUIRED

Can anyone please help me out????

The Institute has published Select cases Direct and Indirect taxes 2009.

Update on caselaws available for June July and Aug 2010

WHERE CAN I GET CASELAWS FOR THE PERID JAN 2010 to May 2010....

I REALLLY REQUIRE IT FOR PREPARATION...... Prefarably post those cases published by institute....

I dont have journals..... Kindly help

Replies (2)

Hello friend,

I hope the attached file vl be useful for u. I downloaded this lnog back from ICAI website.

All the Best:-)

Hi attached herewith DT case laws

All the Best:-)
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details