DIR-3 EKYC

I uploaded DIR-3 EKYC form of my client when I checked it in mca website it is showing approved but do not receive email to client.
is it approved or not?
Replies (3)
Put DIN of such director in new kyc form and prefill.. If form is filed successfully, a msg will pop up there that it has alrdy been filed
thanks! I ready got the message already filed can I ensure it is approved
Yes.. moreover, confirmation email is sent to both. client as well as the person from whose login the form was uploaded. so u can also chck on ur mail too if u hve uploaded the same

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details