Easy Office
LCI Learning

Dir 3

Page no : 2

CS MOHIT SALUJA (PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709)   (5155 Points)
Replied 06 September 2015

Yes the procedure is ok and the validation error is a system error. Keep trying uploading and the form shall get filed.

Abhishek Singh (Student CA CPT ) (7 Points)

thanks for your reply, please let me know that i have a minor pan card not major one will it cause a issue if i add some additional documents for identity verification and moreover one more thing please tell me can i get my document signed by C.A then will i be able to upload the document from different system or system should be same?

A Minor can not be director, hence, can not even obtain the DIN. 

After getting the Form signed from teh concerned professional, the e form DIR-3 can be filed from any system

thanks you, sir i am major now but dnt have the major pan card yet!!

and sir i am trying to upload the dir-3 form from different system then its showing validation error. do i need to do it from same system?

Better solution, is that if you are paying Professional Fees to some CA or CS, then dont take any Panga, let his do his part of duty and file the documents. he will surely give you the DIN No. once the eroor is resolved. And even if you nhave any query, you can call me at 9914558709

1 Like

Replied 20 September 2015

i am facing problem as my pan card is minor but i am now above 18 year age.do i need to get editing on pan card before i apply for dir-3 or it is ok please help

Nurul Hoda (Asst. Manager (F&A) WBSEDCL)   (98 Points)

Originally posted by : Abhishek Singh
i am facing problem as my pan card is minor but i am now above 18 year age.do i need to get editing on pan card before i apply for dir-3 or it is ok please help

There is no such concept of replacement of minor Permanent Account Number Card to major Permanent Account Number card. 

After attaining majority,
applicant can fill Changes and Correction form for changes in PAN data, furnishing photo and signature for updation in Photo and Signature on PAN Card with all the requisite document. 
The PAN number will remain the same with requisite changes in the photo, signature and the address (if any).

thanks sir, please tell can i use this minor pan card in dir-3 form, as i am above 18 years now or there is need to update the pan card before dir-3

Nurul Hoda (Asst. Manager (F&A) WBSEDCL)   (98 Points)

Its better to update your PAN Card as soon as you become major. 

nagarjuna (Practice) (137 Points)
Replied 24 June 2016

Same problem to me as well. 

Can youkindly help on this issue?

Manjunath (Software Consultant) (25 Points)
Replied 24 April 2017

Hi All, I am unable to attach proofs documents to DIR-3 form, please advise, I tried disabling Trust Manager in Phantom Foxit PDF reader. Currently downloading latest version of Java. Also advise is it necessary to get the CA sign the DIR-3 form before paying the fee of Rs.500 ? Manjunath

nagarjuna (Practice) (137 Points)
Replied 20 May 2017

CA sign is not mandatory... U can get it done by CMA / CS DSC as well and Try in Adobe Acrobat and not Foxit PDF reader 

T.V.VENKATARAMAN (LAWYER & TAX CONSULTANT)   (36 Points)
Replied 11 September 2018

I am facing the same issue in appending the DSC in DIR 3-KYC.  The DIN info fills up automatically.  The PAN details are verified by the system. After all the details are filled up ( not much) the Check form says there is no error in form level verification.  When I try to append the DSC ( which otherwise is used for I.Tax, TDS efiling, for PF, GST returns filingetc) the Sytsem / DSC does not respond.  The DSC is not affixed.  The error message is " ERROR DURING SIGNATURE VEERIFICATION.  ERROR ENCOUNTERED WHILE BER DECODING" ?   WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  HOW TO GO ABOUT?  15.9.18 IS FAST APPROACHING! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: