GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

meenakshi (CS)     24 September 2021

DIR 12 not filed for Company Secretary

hello All


Can a Company Secretary files DIR-12 for joining new organisation, when the previous company has not filed DIR 12 for his resignation.




 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda

Rama chary Rachakonda (Master in Accounts & Lawyer email voice no:9989324294)     24 September 2021

In case the Company has not filed with ROC e-form DIR-12 intimating resignation within the stipulated time period of 30 days in Section 168 of Companies Act, 2013, the resigning Director should immediately proceed for filing e-form DIR-11, if not already filed.


Chirag (Professional)     27 September 2021

No first file resignee DIR -12 & then new appointee DIR -12 for resignation you have to attach ctc of board resolution and Resignation letter (if any) given by CS, as its not file with 30 days so Co has to pay late fee, for new appointee, CTC of Board Resolution + DIR-2 consent+Appointment Letter + ECSIN has to be generated which should be mentioned in DIR-2 ,Also note file 2 different DIR-12

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags