Diploma courses

Hi

This is Rao have completed M.B.A Finanace through distanse and i have  interested to do any diplamo course in Finance.

anybody pls guide which are diploma course  available in Finance.

Presently woking with 6 years experience

Thanks in advance

Accountant

You can do through  niit imperia.......

Hi, there are few institutes which provide diploma courses in Finance, like Times Pro and IFBI. But they are very expensive (arnd 85K). Also you have to attend classes. Another popular option is FLIP certifications... They provide online finance certification courses, in many areas. I have enrolled for Equity Research, which is along with National Stock Exchange . Course is very good.

Hi, AIMA is the organization for Management diploma courses. Diploma in Finance & valution modeling is is best course according to your experience and knowlegde.

Marketing Manager

RIMT University offers best diploma courses in computer application, pharmacy, civil engineering, food technology, etc. For students who wish to pursue higher education after 10+2 and post-graduation, they can opt for these as the best choices.

Can you recommend me a good writting courses? I want to be a professional writer. My lasw work you can see at this link

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU