Dipak Gupta IDT amendment

Is anyone knows the place in Pune from where I shall get  Dipak Gupta IDT amendments?

Replies (2)

search for DG academy,delhi in google... u will get it

Good Evening Sir,

I am a student of CA Final. I required IDT Amendments that is applicable fo May 2010.

I was unable to access your web site www.idtfundas.com

Can u plz. provide me the amendments of IDT that will be applicable for May 2010.

Either tell me procedure to access your site or send me a email for the amendments part.

Thanks & Regards

Sunny

email:- khanna_sunny2005 @ yahoo.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details