DIN KYC filing is mandatory every year or not?

Partner

I have filled DIN KYC in 2018. Am I required to file DIN KYC again?

Please clear doubt.

Thanks

DIR-3 Kyc to be filed every year, From Next year onwards (i.e. from F.Y ending 31/03/2019) DIR-3 KYC is required to be file annually on or before 30Th April of immediate F.Y. as per Companies( Appoinment and qualification of Directors) fourth amendment rules 2018.

Total likes : 1 times

Partner

Thanks sir for reply. Why prefill in din kyc form not working? Its say already filled

New Form is yet to be enforced. For this financial year, new form would be uplodaed on MCA and form can be filed within 30 days of updation of DIR 3 KYC on MCA

Yes the said form is to filed every year as per recent MCA clarification. 

For the FY 2018-19 the due date of the form will be 30 days from the updation of the new form.  

The below link 

www.mca.gov.in/Ministry/pdf/DIR3KYCcompleteMessage_13042019.pdf

Total likes : 2 times

Partner

Thank you all

the new form for the same is yet to be deployed. Once the form is deployed it has to be filed with in 30 days of it. kindly refer the clarification from mca dated 13th april 2019 for more information.

Partner

Is there any update about DIN KYC?

We have to file it in 2019 or not?

Co-Founder

As per amendment the form DIR-3 KYC is to be filed every year by all the individuals who have been allotted the DIN. The form must be filed on or before 30th April every year. But the new forms are still not available on MCA portal. Hence now only such person can file the form whose DIN is deactivated due to non-filing of DIR-3 KYC form with additional fees of Rs. 5000/-

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU