Easy Office

DIN

Page no : 2

Vivek Tibrewal-Kolkata (Asst. Manager - Taxation)   (65 Points)
Replied 07 June 2009

Originally posted by :Ashish
"

Originally posted by :sagar

"

Originally posted by :Guest

"
I have the DIN number and I lost the form 32 and other documents associated( I just know the number).
I need to start a company. How can I get the documents or is it not required at all ?

Thanks
Anzer
"

Dear Anish,
You told you have lost your form 32. Does it mean that you have already filed form 32?

If yes, you are already a director in a compnay.
You are asking to start another company(?).
The Same DIN is enough for second company. But you will to file form 32 for new company also.

This time please print your form 32.
"

can anybody tell me abt the procedure (if possible) how to find DIN no. if it is lost and also the details is not availabe on "view signatory details" bcos the company is in default in filling form 32 & din 3
thanxs & rgds
"

You please Call to DIN Cell - NOIDA, they may help you,

Vivek Tibrewal-Kolkata (Asst. Manager - Taxation)   (65 Points)
Replied 07 June 2009

Originally posted by :Ashish
"

Originally posted by :sagar

"

Originally posted by :Guest

"
I have the DIN number and I lost the form 32 and other documents associated( I just know the number).
I need to start a company. How can I get the documents or is it not required at all ?

Thanks
Anzer
"

Dear Anish,
You told you have lost your form 32. Does it mean that you have already filed form 32?

If yes, you are already a director in a compnay.
You are asking to start another company(?).
The Same DIN is enough for second company. But you will to file form 32 for new company also.

This time please print your form 32.
"

can anybody tell me abt the procedure (if possible) how to find DIN no. if it is lost and also the details is not availabe on "view signatory details" bcos the company is in default in filling form 32 & din 3
thanxs & rgds
"

You please call to DIN Cell -NOIDA, they may help you

CA Gnanika (CA ) (485 Points)
Replied 14 November 2009

hi ,

i have filled form for DIN & got the provisional DIN but the system didn't generate any challan

CA. Prabudh Sharma (CA) (83 Points)
Replied 15 November 2009

Go to pay Misc. fee section of MCA.

piyushi (Chartered Accountant) (105 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

I forgot ma DIN , so how i can get ma DIN ..n m not yet director in any company ???????????????

ARUN KUMARA D (Sr Accounts & Audit Officer)   (21 Points)
Replied 21 February 2012

Dear all

One of our client lost his DIN no. he is not yet a Director in any compnay. When we tried to file DIN 1 in prescrutiny its showing that  your application is potential duplicate and DIN appliation shall be approved only after due verifiction by MCA. Now how to find out the lost DIN no. is there any way

(Guest)

Dear Arun,

Pls visit this link :

https://mca.gov.in/DCAFODINPortal/dca/MyMCALogin.do?method=setDefaultProperty&mode=34

Enter name, date of birth and fathers name of applicant and you will get your DIN no. When you click on DIN then you will also get DIN application.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: