ICICI

Dilemma of quitting CA

amitagrawal (none)     14 August 2019

amitagrawal
none 
 4 likes  145 points

| My Other Post

I have given CA final Gr-2 this time and not cleared, I did my best and got Cost-43,Isca-44,DT-45,Idt-34.
I have prepared this time very sincerely and hoped to clear the exam but result was not in my favour.
I have already cleared my 1st group in January 13 after that I am struggling a lot to clear my ca final group - 2,
Each time I have tried to bounce back but result has been same, so now I do not have courage to give the exams, I also left my job for May 2019 examinations, now I have broken heart to see the yesterday result.
So, finally I am going to quit and explore another opportunity in life.

I am in dilemma what to do Right now??

avater

Smitha Ba   14 August 2019

Smitha Ba

9 likes  88 points

View Profile | My Other Post

there are so many ppl who did their CA after giving 20 attempts of their finals..

don't lose hope
you just need to practice a lot that's all.

do some meditation... it will help you to reduce stress and remain relaxed

4 Like

Roshan Singh   14 August 2019

Roshan Singh

10 likes  102 points

just go. on giving don't bother about attempts

1 Like
avater

Abhilash Krishnan P (Student CA Final CS Final)     14 August 2019

Abhilash Krishnan P
Student CA Final CS Final 
 10 likes  158 points

don't give up bro ..its just matter of time..in 6 months you can be qualified chartered accountant ,CA Amit agarwal. Just think about it and start again asap.. you have 2.5 months left for one group. which is more than enough. give little more efforts than last time. you will do it!! All the best!!

2 Like
avater

goutam modi   14 August 2019

goutam modi

3 likes  75 points

I have given 12 attempts to clear ca final now I am ca goutam modi. never loose hope. if you need any help my contact no. is 8319252192

1 Like
avater

Veera HR   14 August 2019

Veera HR

2 likes  12 points

Hey

Don't Loose Hope I did  Clear MY CA after  at the age  of Forty and gap of 15 years,

You can reach me for the guidance .. May the key is you have to write at least 60 pages a day and Practice by writing it, SOlve the questions on your  own

Regards,

Veera 

2 Like

Girdhar Malpani (Trainee)     14 August 2019

Girdhar Malpani
Trainee 
 16 likes  150 points

Hi Amit, There are many candidates who are struggling to clear their CA Final 1 group from long time.. may be 1st or IInd group.... There are various reasons for this.... 1) May be due to change in syllabus or exam pattern from time to time.... 2) Also many candidates start job along with CA Final.... 3) while doing job it is tough to study consistently and regularly which affect the appropriate preparation. 4) so it is tough to continue studies while doing job... Which reduces students writing speed and affect in exams. 5)see if you quit CA.... Then still after 1 or 2 years you will again try for it.... But that time situation will be again complicated... 6) so it's better to give nov 19 properly with full preparation... Because time is 2.5 months remaining anf if you will search for job then it will take time. 7) it will be beneficial to devote your time in exam preparation for the upcoming exam... Then post exam lookout for job..... 8) so don't feel depressed..... Keep motivate yourself and focus on your studies... This time will also go..... 9)Don't worry about the results.... This will also change..... Now collect books and start doing preparation afresh.... 10) hope you will be able to perform in next eam... All the best... 👍🏻👍🏻

2 Like
avater

harshal (ARTICLED)     14 August 2019

harshal
ARTICLED 
 1 likes  46 points

i also faied this time ,last time i got 176 & now 143 .what happend i really dont know . i do cleard my 1st group in may 2014 & try to clear 2nd group. i think change of exam pattern affect most of us to score good marks, i have also douabt about MCQ marks alloted to us 

1 Like

jagadish V (COMPANY SECRETARY)     14 August 2019

jagadish V
COMPANY SECRETARY 
 4 likes  26 points

Infact I am also facing the same situation. I am struggling to clear ca final group 2. I cleared both ICWA and CS and has been working as Company secretary for the past two years. I have not taken coaching for either CA final or CS or ICWA. I am of the view that was the big mistake I made. The most embarrassing part is every time when the results are out, i have to answer the questions of my company staff, management, neighbours and relatives the reasons for not clearing the group 2. My conscience is not agreeing for quitting after long period of suffering and that to spending valuable time and resources.

2 Like

jagadish V (COMPANY SECRETARY)     14 August 2019

jagadish V
COMPANY SECRETARY 
 4 likes  26 points

Infact I am also facing the same situation. I am struggling to clear ca final group 2. I cleared both ICWA and CS and has been working as Company secretary for the past two years. I have not taken coaching for either CA final or CS or ICWA. I am of the view that was the big mistake I made. The most embarrassing part is every time when the results are out, i have to answer the questions of my company staff, management, neighbours and relatives the reasons for not clearing the group 2. My conscience is not agreeing for quitting after long period of suffering and that to spending valuable time and resources.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here