Dilbert's words of wisdom

 

1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow, isn't looking good either. 

2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by. 

3. Am I getting smart with you? How would you know? 

4. I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode. 

5. Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car. 

6. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives. 

7. Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it. 

8. Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue. 

9. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again. 

10. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem. 

11. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!" 

12. My Reality Check bounced. 

13. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key. 

14. I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier. 

15. You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanubutter.

16. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, 'cuz, like, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. 

17. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo!

Replies (2)

These have kicking around for a few years, but they still make pretty good verbal amunition. Store up so you can unload on the next wise guy who wants to get into a battle of wits!

devil

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details