difficulty in filling ITR 6

Dear sir,

while i am generating xml for ITR 6 from the first page(i.e. general information), it jumps over to the verification page. And when I validiate the verificaiton page it shows

"Run time error 13

Data mismatch"

How can such an error be rectified.

Kindly advice.

Replies (4)
u can again enter ur date of birth in (dd/mm/yyyy)formate then generate. itr
Before generate u should chech ur sheat.
Dear Ritesh,
I have tried as per your suggestion, but still I am getting the error message, what other reasons do you think there might be.
Again you have said "u should chech ur sheet"
I couldnot understand the statement, please explain again.
Dear Ritesh, I have successfully completed the e-filling, it has mistake in the sheet of Fringe benefits which is showing some errors in a few shell. Thanking you

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details