Diet during exams.

Arya Musale   17 June 2019

Arya Musale

3 likes  28 points

| My Other Post

someone please suggest me how to maintain your health during revision time as well as during the classes. what to eat? What exercises to do?
when to eat? I am going to the gym (2 hours) should I continue or stop ?
I can do exercises at home.

avater

Shubham (Student)     17 June 2019

Shubham
Student 
 2 likes  82 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Eat lots and lots of fruits and less of your normal diet. try to reduce the rotis and carbs so that u dont feel heavy and earing less also it helps in reducing your sleep and even concentrating better. with full stomach u will always feel lazy..so try to eat healthy and keep the quantity a little less. and do normal walks for 30 mins. gym can be tiring, it can force u to sleep more.

1 Like
avater

Arya Musale   19 June 2019

Arya Musale

3 likes  28 points

thank you so much!!
it matters a lot!!

1 Like

PSPSPS (Practicing)     19 June 2019

PSPSPS
Practicing 
 135 likes  1329 points

Jsut Eat what you like, warna Every day 2 Large Patyala Pegs & then sit on studies, Life Jhingalala.......

You question is nothing more than a foolish Question.... Diet depends on everyones Health Habits & Physical Structure... that you have to decide what suits you.....

I use to drink 02 Patyala Pegs & have a Dinner of Chicken Biryani every evening & sit for studies... will this suit You, than I suggest you the same.... Mr X was eating only lunch & skipping Dinner.. will this suit You.....

PSPSPS (Practicing)     19 June 2019

PSPSPS
Practicing 
 135 likes  1329 points

Just Keep one thing very clear in Mind... Na Kisi ka Dimag Khana Nor allow anyone else to do your Bheja Fry & Eat... be concentrated to yourself & your studies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here