Diet during exams.

someone please suggest me how to maintain your health during revision time as well as during the classes. what to eat? What exercises to do?
when to eat? I am going to the gym (2 hours) should I continue or stop ?
I can do exercises at home.

Student

Eat lots and lots of fruits and less of your normal diet. try to reduce the rotis and carbs so that u dont feel heavy and earing less also it helps in reducing your sleep and even concentrating better. with full stomach u will always feel lazy..so try to eat healthy and keep the quantity a little less. and do normal walks for 30 mins. gym can be tiring, it can force u to sleep more.

Total likes : 1 times

thank you so much!!
it matters a lot!!

Total likes : 1 times

Job

Jsut Eat what you like, warna Every day 2 Large Patyala Pegs & then sit on studies, Life Jhingalala.......

You question is nothing more than a foolish Question.... Diet depends on everyones Health Habits & Physical Structure... that you have to decide what suits you.....

I use to drink 02 Patyala Pegs & have a Dinner of Chicken Biryani every evening & sit for studies... will this suit You, than I suggest you the same.... Mr X was eating only lunch & skipping Dinner.. will this suit You.....

Job

Just Keep one thing very clear in Mind... Na Kisi ka Dimag Khana Nor allow anyone else to do your Bheja Fry & Eat... be concentrated to yourself & your studies

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU