Easy Office

CA or CWA which one is better.

Page no : 4

Prasad (GENERAL. MANAGER-FINANCE)   (108 Points)
Replied 26 October 2010

That exactly I have been trying to explain. Any qualification is just a gateway. But it is your hardwork, intelligence, knowledge,effective communications are the key attributes which can help you to come up.

I agree with you that so many people with CA/ICWA qualifications could not do well in their career. And so many B.COM have come up in life (CFO of Axis Bank is a B.COM only) through their hard work and knowledge.

Being a professional we need to give a proper advice to one aspirant. Instead we are getting busy in undermining other professions and professionals.

For practice- I don't want to get into any more details in this open forum. Again this is all about perception.

Ravi- my suggestion-

If you can leave your job then go for CA and else go for ICWA. Either of you will benefit you. As India is heading towards formation of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) there will be huge scope for ICWA also to do the practice. So do not get confused. Take your own decision. But whichever course you prefer, please remember you should develop your soft skill simultaneously (Communication and presentation skill, knowledge enhancement, right attitude,honesty,willingness to learn,determination to come up in life). You need not have to run for success. Success will automatically touch your feet.

Good bye and all the best.

1 Like

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 26 October 2010

Dear Ravi,

If u can leave ur job and study, u can go in for CA. CA requires hard work to the core. But, it is definitely achievable. Some friends above say that ICAI manipulates results. I totally do not agree with this. Its not correct to say something about ICAI, which has given pride to its members. The same person who said this, wud also become a memeber of ICAI in the near future. All depends on our hardwork. Without working hard, v cant blame our institute,saying that ICAI has manipulated the results.All of us owe a lot to our ICAI. It OUR institute. So v must respect it. U can feel the pride, after completing CA.

If u wanna work and study, u can go in for CWA, coz, CWA is comparitively easy than CA.Both CA and CWA are very gud professions. Pls do not make a comparison between professions. Instead, we can try to excel in our own profession.  But my opinion wud be CA only, coz, in every interview, CA's are given more preference that CWA's.

CMA Dipak joshi (Cost Accountant) (488 Points)
Replied 26 October 2010

Hi friends,

I 100 % agreed with MR. G.Muguntha Narayanan, As an indian we should increase the quality of respective profession. both the profession are at equal level as when you go for job.

Now the second question that is the statutary authority for CA is More then CWA. the reason behind that work  of CWAs is related  with internal Management and he is responsible up to finalisation of the profit of orgnisation. after finalisation of profit role of CA's become start.

As the depth and syllabus of both the institute is almost same so there is no need to compare both respectable degree.

i am student of both the institute but till date i didnt get the answer that????? 

Why the few CA Member and Few CA student scared about their profession they always try to dominate ICWAI and ICSI. 

As they prevail the statutary right because

the Practicing member of CA Institute more then ICWAI

CA institute coming into existance before ICWA

and those who are on conclusion that CWA is Simple than CA 

it is my Humble request to them Please go through following paper of last 4 attempts of CWA final  

1. Capital Market Analysis

2. Financial Management

3. Indirect Taxation

4.  Business Valuation

i dont want to make any sort of comparison  between CA and ICWA profession as the future of india it is our responsibility to increase the effectiveness of respective profession and make our Important  contribution to make india super economy. 

Again It is my personal opinion.  Don’t take it personal.

Thanks

Dipak 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: