Easy Office

Form 25C

Page no : 2

khusboo (Company Secretary) (90 Points)
Replied 12 December 2011

Dear All

I just wanted to confirm is it mandatory to file F-25C in case of reappointment of Managing Director without remuneration.

Thanks in Advance

CS Khusboo

(Guest)

Dear Khushboo,

It is mandatory to file form 25C. In the remuneration column mention NIL.

Regards, Neha

Bhavesh Kumar Rawal (Practising Company Secretary)   (21 Points)
Replied 23 November 2012

Originally posted by : CS Ankur Srivastava

Hi,.....

Can any body resolve my query...?

I have filed three Form 25C in a public Ltd. co... for re-appointment of WTD for the further 5 years commencing from 01/04/2012 to 31/03/2017.

Wheareas I have attached resolution in which mentioned the above terms for appointment. And fill up the form in which Effective date of appointment date written by me as 01/10/2012 because We have taken this resolution in this AGM held on 28/09/2012.

But now ROC has raised the query for mismatching of date in resolution and in forms. Whereas among all three forms One form has been approved as another two forms are not approved showing query as pending for user clerification and resubmission.

Please guide me....

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 24 November 2012

There is a contravention if the effective date of appoinment is 01/10/2012 then how can he be appointed w.e.f. 01/04/2012.....

Yes it is required to be clarified.....

katherined (team lead) (24 Points)
Replied 04 February 2015

I need help with this too. Thanks Ankur. BTW, if anyone needs to fill out a form 25c, I found a blank form here https://goo.gl/q9YPWQ

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: