(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" CST 2% BUT  WITHOUT FORM 'C' @   %  ? "

Without Form C, tax rate of the state.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ganesh
" Dear Mr. Bipin,
My question is that

I've sold an Item/Commodity to outside state dealer of my state, whether he was registered/unregistered at CTO, for not issuing Form-C, how much of CST I've to collect from that party.
"

(Guest)
" I want to know the information
1. What are all the commodities come under get the exemtion for C  Form?

"

(Guest)
" I want to know the information
1. What are all the commodities come under get the exemtion for C  Form?

"

(Guest)
" we are the Pvt Ltd Co. Mfg of Garments & Exporters, we want to buy the lap-tap & computer for office use & sales representative. we can issue the "C" form for purchase of these or not & what circumstance "C" form can issue. 

"

(Guest)
" we are the Pvt Ltd Co. Mfg of Garments & Exporters, we want to buy the lap-tap & computer for office use & sales representative. we can issue the "C" form for purchase of these or not & what circumstance "C" form can issue. 

"

(Guest)

Dear Sirs,

I want to know

Suppose I am purchasing material outside state i will have to sumit C FORM to the co from whom i m purchasing material , from 1st June 2008 CST is 2% on submission of c form. if the manufacturing co has charged 4% cst in invoice than what will the system of   2 % refund on submission of c form?

Chandra Sekhar P (G.M. Finance & Accounts)   (116 Points)
Replied 20 September 2008

Mr Ganesh

CST is 2% not 3%.

If you have sold some goods to a dealer out side your state, u need to submit form C from the buyer on quarterly basis, to the department. If in case you fail to collect c form from the buyer, u need to pay the difference of tax i.e., difference of rate of tax in your stae and applicable CST.

With out form C means, even though you have sold to a dealer outside your state, the sale will be considered as sale with in the state and applicable tax need to be paid. for eg. 12.5%-2%

(Guest)

Dear Friends,

My query is that, When we sold goods to outside state without Form C and Local Sales Tax (VAT) rate is 12.5%, What % i have to collect from the Client??

CA. O.P. Agarwalla (C.A.) (2916 Points)
Replied 13 October 2008

Mr. Rajesh,

In the given case you will cahrges 12.5% CST.

Replied 13 October 2008

Vaishali,

It appears that seller had wrongly charged excess CST. You may request him to modify the bill or to issue a credit note.for 2% .

Replied 13 October 2008

Replied 13 October 2008

Mansuri Sohail

CST stands for Central Sales Taxes. It is a  tax on sales made in course of inter state trade & commerce.

Umesh Kumar Pandey (Finance & Accounts) (20 Points)
Replied 10 November 2008

my company is a private limited company, we have also regd. in central sale  tax, and our sale tax return Qtr. if i issueing a bill to party against C Form, W9811658697, what is the due date of sumitting of C Form in sales tax

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: