Easy Office

Road Permit

Page no : 2

Deepak Maithani (CA STUDENT) (445 Points)
Replied 23 July 2008

confirm your mail id .I'll send you the Way bill / Permits details state wise.

Rgds,

Deepak

(Guest)

DEAR SIR,

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MOVE TWO TO THREE TRUCKS, IN A SINGLE ROAD PERMIT TO KOLKATTA. KINDLY EXPLAIN.

REGARDS

NIRMAL

(Guest)
Dear Sir, Please confirm how many states require road permit in India Regards Nitesh Bhongade

(Guest)

Pls. mention those states in which road permit is requried & also mention the form requried for those states.

Regards

Amit

(Guest)

Dear sir,

i would like to know that, what is the difference between road permit & form 'C'( Sales tax against form C).

Regards

Amit 

(Guest)

Dear

Pl send me the list of all road permits

Thanks & Regards;

Sandeep

(Guest)

Sir,

I want to know what are the formalities relating to road permit in case of UP when the buyer is Individual .

(Guest)

I have a customer who is not registered with the Sales tax department in West Bengal. They want to purchase materials of our company for their own use at their workshop, which I will deliver from Puducherry (Pondicherry) . For which they have to give me a way bill to bring the materials. What is the process to have the way bill in their case?

Please let me know the process urgently, so that I can communicate the same to my customer and help him out.

Note they are a propreitorship firm and run a workshop in west bengal so they will not resale the materials, they will use themselves.

(Guest)

Is any value limit of Up road permit ? If yes how much value ? how much value material can send in up without road permit.

rgds

HB

(Guest)

Is it Up road permit requied if the material value will 1 rs.

rgds

HB

(Guest)
Originally posted by :GANESH PUNEKAR
" Dear sir,
I want to know for Gujrat state Road Permit is require or not???? 

"

(Guest)
" Dear sir,
I want to know for Gujrat state Road Permit is require or not???? 

"

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

Please let me the process of Road Permit.  If it is issued by Sales Tax to Purchase goods from out of State, then Other statutory forms should not be required.

Regards,

Vivek Bhalerao

(Guest)
" Dear sir,
I want to know that Why the Road Permit is required in interstate?
the buyer OR supplier issue the road permit?

"

(Guest)
Which Indian states exemted the Road Permits/way bill for Govt supplies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: