Easy Office

top 20 c.a firm in mumbai with their email ids,addresses

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Originally posted by :ashish
"

I have cleared my PE II in may 08

i want 2 have addresses of top 20 c.a firm in mumbai with email ids, contact no,concern person & addresses etc. whrere they are recruiting semi qualified.     please help

"

qarni (student) (1220 Points)
Replied 11 August 2008

send me

(Guest)

i want 2 have addresses of top 20 c.a firm in mumbai with email ids, contact no,concern person & addresses etc. whrere they are recruiting semi qualified. 

(Guest)

i want 2 have addresses of top 20 c.a firm in mumbai with email ids, contact no,concern person & addresses etc. whrere they are recruiting semi qualified.    

(Guest)

I have cleared my PE II in may 08

i want 2 have addresses of top 20 c.a firm in mumbai with email ids, contact no,concern person & addresses etc. whrere they are recruiting semi qualified.     please help

CHEZHIYAN (SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST)   (2517 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

please Tell me tooo

i'm also i need of this

CHEZHIYAN (SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST)   (2517 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

(Guest)

please send me top 20 chartered accountants in mumbai name address and mail ids.

(Guest)

i have cleared my cpt xam in june 2008 till now i am not able to get any ca firm for my articleship  plz recommend me any good firm

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" pls, send me a top 20 firms ca firms in mumbai "

deepa (Fresher CA) (0 Points)
Replied 06 November 2008

I am a fresh CA cleared in may 08, I want to have name,address,e-mail ids,contact no,contact person etc of top 20 CA firms in mumbai which provides good job profile in

the field of "Direct Taxation"

thank u.

(Guest)
PLZ SEND ME A LIST OF TOP 20 FIRMS IN MUMBAI WITH THERE E MAIL ID`S CONTACT NO`S & ADDRESS WHERE THEY ARE RECRUITING SEMI QUALIFIED

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 25 November 2008

There are very good number of C.A firms in Mumbai. If you ppl are talking of big 4 then it is very difficult to get admission until and unless you ppl have very good result and you ppl know some one very closely. If you feel you can try
1) Delloit
2) KPMG
3) Haribhakti
4) Pricewater House
5) Khemji Bhimji

If you ppl are really want to be successful CAs then do not go for very big firms find out the place where you want to do your Articleship. It is important to find out a firm near your residence to save time in travelling in Mumbai.

(Guest)

Hi, Am Deepak Agarwal (Chartered Accountant completed in Nov. 2006). Now I need to join in any Top 20 Delhi Based Chartered Accountancy Firm. So please send me the details of top 20 Chartered Accountant firm with the respected person mail id. Thanks. Deepak Agarwal 09997341423

ASHISH (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 03 December 2008

Originally posted by :ashish
" i want 2 have addresses of top 20 c.a firm in mumbai with email ids, contact no,addresses etc. whrere they are recruiting semi qualified.

please help
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro