Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ways of converting Black money into white.

Page no : 2

(Guest)

take the home loan and get the deduction of interest of home loan

use benefits of 40A(3),

namburi satish (M.Com Dip. in Bussiness finance CA Final (CFA MS Finance))   (226 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

plan are intiligent but as an indian citizen we have to help to grow.

manish sharma (article assistant) (34 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

nirulal ur suggestion is top graded.:)

Mohammad Asif (chartered accountant) (191 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

Pay the tax and make the black income white

CA Vanamala Phani Kumar (Proprietor of M/s Vanamala and Co)   (972 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

You study the case about Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy (andhra pradesh MP) son of AP former CM late Y.S.Rajasekar Reddy....!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can get some information about your Query boss.,!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srinivasan (Senior Associate Finance)   (42 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

Best way is donate all the money to charity... Not only your money your heart also will become as white as snow...

Prakash (student) (22 Points)
Replied 03 September 2012

rural land is the easy way to convert the black money into the white money as..purchase at low price and then show the sale at higher price..as rural land is tax free

Prakash (student) (22 Points)
Replied 03 September 2012

u can also show the "sale of kidney " transaction....as per SC decision sale of kidney is tax free

PRABHAT THUKRAL (C.A) (34 Points)
Replied 11 September 2012

I dont agree with srinivasan. this is a club for CAs and we should discuss this topic also. Be practical. We should be aware of these things. Lets continue the discussion

anil (business) (22 Points)
Replied 30 September 2012

HI THIS IS ANIL ,NOW I AM IN GREAT PROBLEM BECAUSE OF LOSSES IN BUSINESS AND THINKING TO LEAVE THIS WORLD IN MY YOUNG AGE (26) ,I HAD A LOT OF DREAM TO START A GROUP CALLED GREEN HEAVEN IN WHICH I PLANNED TO GROW MORE PLANTS IN AREAS WITHOUT TREES,ROAD SIDE SCHOOLS AND OTHER PLACES TO MAKE A GREEN REVOLUTION AND TO HELP THE PEOPLE IN SOCITY FOR MY CAPACITY , NOW I AM ONLY STUCK IN A MONEY PROBLEM.SO I AM IN NEED OF 1500000/-(30000$),IF ANY GREAT PEOPLE WITH HELPING NATURE THINKING TO HELP ME PLEASE TO DEPOSIT MONEY BANK DETAILS PROVIDED BELOW,AS SOON I EARN IT I WILL RETURN U THE SAME.SORRY PLEASE ME I AM NOT BEGGING BUT ASKING HELP,U CAN REALLY TRUST ME...I PROMISE U I AM REALLY IN PROBLEM AND IF I LEAVE I MAKE THE GREEN REVOLUTION BY PLANTING TREES....CORPORATION BANK (KENGERI),BANGALORE,INDIA, NAME: ANIL KUMAR ,ACCOUNT-074400101015297, IFSC CODE: CORP0000744, PHONE NO :9343659277
PLEASE HELP ME

Siddhant Chordiya (Chartered Accountant in Service)   (68 Points)
Replied 22 June 2013

According to me...

Go to a jeweller... give him ur black money in cash to him... he will deduct 4% nd will make a purchase bill for rest amount and will give u cheque for it. he will show that he has purchased jewellery from you.

on the amount of cheque recd u will have to pay capital gain...

and in this simplest way u will get ur black money converted in to white..

Gangadhar (Deputy Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 13 September 2013

Hi Everybody,

I myself Gangadhar was well-off few years back doing good business in real estate and social service for farmers and educating them the procedure for any short term or long term loan from bank and the benefits they can avail by subside and lead a comfortable life without out any hurdle. I even use to calculate the rate of interest charged by banks and if any hidden charges so that they can take right decision in choosing the right bank.

I purchased a land of 6 acre's of land to develop NGO [Non-Government Organization] called "Halli Shikshan" the Moto of this NGO is to educate farmers on all aspects to achieve the proper output for the efforts involved by individual, utilize the benefits from bank and grow in mass.

All of a sudden due to my commitment I was forced to sell the land which I had purchased for the sake of NGO development is just a big?????

I request any person who his really Good hearted to support me in availing loan or gift me money of Rs. 10,00,000 will be of great help and in return, Amount will be paid on quarterly basis with very nominal rate of interest, anybody willing can deposit the money even in small quantity to SB A/c no 141901011000888, Vijaya Bank, Saraswathipuram branch, Mysore, IFSC Code - VIJB0001419

ramesh (maneger) (21 Points)
Replied 28 February 2014

We can Convert Black in to white.. This is how we do it, You give us cash We transfer it to Dubai Dubai Company transfer it in to your account with the documents You will docs before transfer Already we cleared Rs. 1 billion. You go to Dubai with us and sign the agreements We charge 10% from total money. Transferring everyday 20c If interested call me on UK number 00447459392812 – Ramesh Or send me a message I’ll ring you back.

(Guest)

Dear Ca club members,

Please think twice before investing in fradulent schemes mentioned in above posts. One of my clients has sent lacs abroad in a greed to receive gift/prize money and lost everything.

Please do not fall prey to such schemes.no

Amit Kumar (Chief Accounts Officer) (183 Points)
Replied 28 February 2014

IF U HAVE HEAVY BLACK MONEY THEN PUCHASE AGRICULTURE LAND AT REDUCED PRICE. THIS CAN BE DONE BY BRIBING TEHSILDAR AS HE WILL BE AGREE FOR NOT QUOTING PAN NO UPTO TRANSACTION OF 30LAKHS THEN RETAIN THAT LAND FOR 3 YEARS AND SHOW AGRICULTURE INCOME FROM THAT IN RETURN AND THEN SELL IT.

SUPPOSE U BUY 3 ACRES @ 90 LAKHS PER ACRES = 2.70 CRORES

REGISTER IT @ CIRCLE RATE WHICH MAY BE NEARLT 10 LAKS PE RACRES = 30 LAKHS

GIVE 5000-10000 TO TEHSILDAR AND DONT QUOTE PAN AND ALSO REGISTER ON THE NAME OF A FEMALE PERSON SENIOR CITIZEN PREFERED.

SELLING AFTER THREE YEAR EXEMPT TAX BECAUSE LTCG ON AGRI. LAND IN EXEMPT.

M I RIGHT OR NO..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: