Easy Office
LCI Learning

Block this kind of messages..(Admin)

Page no : 2

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Dear All

This is a scam which is called "Advance Fee" Scam. This also   called romance scam. The lady in question is orpahn and she is in reffuge camp of Dakkar, senegal. She want to escape from the reffuge camp and want to transfer a treasure of huge sum of money to your ACCOUNT

For transfering the huge treasure you need to pay advocate fee . You may will pay some time due to sympathy or for the tresure you can get  large sum of money. This moeny is required to be paid through western Union moeny transfer. Finaly you can understood that there is no treasure exist.

Dont give any personal or other information of  yours. For your sake iam sharing the same here.

1 Like

Replied 30 June 2010

First Mail  Similar of which balu had received.

My Dearest,
My name is hellen. i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile  
www.caclubindia.com and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In
addition,i will like you to
reply me ( misshellenmk @ hotmail.co.uk )
This is because i don.t know the possibiliise of remaining in forum
for along time
With love,
hellen

Replied 30 June 2010

Once you respond You can receive the second mail like this

Hello Darling

How are your days? L hope you are fine.
It is a pleasure to read from you and I want to take this opportunity to say a profound effect on myself because I need your help which will also benefit you when the time comes. I am sorry to say I am a refugee here in Dakar Senegal. For this reason, I sleep in a tent inside the Red Cross Relief Center which is under United Nations (UN) here is Senegal, my condition is too bad here, because if the rain fall It will rain on us and if the sun shines, it will just us, but I know my God will use to deliver me from this bandage.
Beloved, the story of my life is something that I have is so painful to talk about it because I have no family, now that I can go, my parents and my father's stepmother wanted killing after the death of my father because of his heritage and it is very unfortunate that my beloved mother was poisoned after 3 months so the death of my father since my life was at risk and danger in the hands of parents of my father and my stepmother because of his will which was disclosed after the death of my stepfather, my stepmother took all my documents fathers claiming all assets, like a little girl, I did not go into battle with her because she wanted to kill me, as it killed my mother with poison and I ran to this country peaceful security of my life. and since I came here as a refugee i found it difficult to eat and the environment is not conducive to live, people are contacting the disease and die every day here and I will not be victim of these events.

Beloved, I am left alone like an orphan, which makes me can kill me one day here, if you refuse to participate to help me because I'm passing. Please call me by phone (00221-7666-79-838), it is an office number of the church in the heart of the Red Cross, where I live and the name of Pastor is Ejion Chael, it was a bit much to me because I will use the desktop of the church to write this mail to you. When you call, you should tell him that you want to talk to Miss Hellen Majzoub Al-Khalifa to send for me to come speak with you. You can also contact him his e-mail (rev_ejionchael @ yahoo.com) to ask him questions about me.

Honey, I use this medium to communicate my secrete top you made me to contact you because I have no other option left for me to decide rather to respect and according to the statement by the bank because I do not want to die in my difficult situations when I have something to continue my future, I am imposing this trust on you hoping that you do not want to disappoint me because I've as my companion took me out of this difficult life that I am alive today.

Meanwhile, my only hope to continue my future now is that when my father was alive he deposited a sum of money in a particular bank, which he used my name as next of kin. and because of the money my father 's parents and my stepmother are looking for my life after the will was disclosed by the lawyer of my father. so that their objective is to kill me and possess my inheritance from my father. but God said no and that's why I ran down here to secure my dear life.
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account so you can withdraw money from him and send it to me to get my travel documents and air ticket to come and get you to your country I got in contact with the bank and made known my plans to claim and withdraw the money, I also realize the death of my father. but the bank refused to deal with me because it is against their rules to do business with a person under the captivity of a refugee, but they advised me to contact someone very responsible to be held on my behalf as my trustee as regards the money as I am now in a refugee here and will not be allowed to handle this amount of money

Honey, I thought this decision several months ago before coming to the conclusion in search of someone who will help me to trust and honest because I do not want the person who will betray me being road because, all my future is with this money and my mind tells me you are God sent me to why I am disclosing these secrete up in you now

So I will be serious fun, if you can help me with my trustee on this money to transfer into your account so you can send me money to leave them to my coming to meet you for the rest of my life. when the money arrives in your account and I come to your country, we will invest in all sorts of business according to your recommendation that will show the growth of our family if you marry me. Finally, I would like you to call me because l have allot to say. Please make sure you keep the secrete to yourself because I do not want to lose my life and money as and send your phone number and your contact address to me in your next e OK.
I will stop here today waiting to hear your positive response to enable me to put things into action by disclosing bank details to you for the bank to transfer money into your account immediately.
May God bless you and I expect to hear from you soon.
With all my love,

Miss Hellen Majzoub Al-Khalifa

Replied 30 June 2010

Thrid mail from her like this

My dearest one,
How are you today? hope you are in good health thinking about me and thinking how to take me out from this predicaments, honey, darling, to be frank, my life is in danger here, in this place there is no food to eat, the water is salter water, the air we are breathing is polluted because of the un-conducive environment that is why people are contacting disease and dying inside here almost every day and i don't who if i will be the next person to die, please attend to my rescue if you ever know that you love me through my picture you say,

Meanwhile, i will like you to call me in the number  that i gave you because i have some thing to tell you at phone, so my darling, thank you for accepting to help me and recover my inheritance from the bank because this is where my future hope is anchored now, i don't have any other future  hope except from this money, so, i won't like you to disappoint me or betray me along the way and i will also like you to keep this transaction secrete to yourself and never tell it to any body because i don't want to loss my life and the money over here and also, i don't want any body to hot you there because people i this world are envy to there friend, please don't disclose it to any of your friend so that they will not be jealous of you and try to kill for for the good thing coming inn your way now.

Nevertheless, my Darling, i want to tell you that you are every thing to my life, starting from the first day we started this relationship, i am beginning to fall in deeply love with you, so, i have decided to map out some compensation on the total money for the help you are rendering to me , so, i will give you 15% from the total money when it comes to your account if you will not marry me and i will take the rest for the investment in your country which you will direct me properly but if you will marry me, every thing will be in your control as my husband and i shall focus to find my education while you will contry the money and our investments as my husband.

Therefor, i will like you to contact the bank so that the bank will transfer the money to your account imediately,tell them that i am your partner and we have agreed to transfer my inherited funds which my father deposited in their bank using my name as the next of skin to your account because of my refugee status here in 
Senegal so that you can help me to send money to me for my freedom to come and meet you. i will also send an email to them now concerning you so that they will recognise you and reply your mail immediately you contact them ok, so, please send an email to them now and when ever they replied you, kindly forward their reply to me so that i will read by myself to know when they are transfering the money to your account ok.
So, below is the bank contact and the account information, you can forward those detail to them in the 3 emails address ok.

Islamic Bank of Britain plc
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ
Tel +447031891736
Tel +
Director: Mr Imam Qazi
EMAIL   
Imam_Qazi_IslamicBplc @ yahoo.co.uk
EMAIL:  islamic-bank @ gmx.co.uk
EMAIL:  
customerservices @ gmx.co.uk

.........................................................................................

Information about the deposit code are as follows. 
Name of depositor:. . .
Dr Majzoub Al-Khalifa
Nationality:. . . . . . . . Sudan 
Next of kin:. . . . . . . . Miss Hellen Al-Khalifa
Swift Code:. . . . . . . . IBBGB2LXXX, 
Amount deposited:. . .. $4.2 Million Dollars
Account Number:. . . . 1050088302000099

Thank you for your understanding and sympathy, kindly send your phone number ok and inform me when you contact the bank ok, i love you darling because I never knew there would be a better tomorrow in my life But you've come into my life and you will take away all my sorrow  My days of sadness shall be a thing of the past Because I have found a help in you .
Please contact the bank with the contact details above.
I shall stop her, with all my heart of love and trust.
Yours in love,
Miss hellen

Replied 30 June 2010

Fourth Mail from the Bank

Islamic Bank of Britain plc
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ

Phone Number:+447031891736 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +447031891736      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Number:+447031840736 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +447031840736      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

REF: IBOBD1/011/GB/23/06/2010

APPLICATION OF FUNDS TRANSFER  REQUIREMENTS.

To Sir/Madam:

With Regards to the receipt of your mail enquiry dated, 23-06- 2010 in which you are requesting for the transfer of the funds which amount is $4.2 Million US Dollars, { Four Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only } belonging to one of our clients from the Democratic Republic of Sudan , late DR MAJZOUB AL-KHALIFA to your account.

Sir, the fund will be transferred to your account  not by Cheque, Demand Draft or Western Union Money Transsfer BUT  via SWIFT CODE TRANSFER. We first received an official letter from MISS HELLEN  MAJZOUB AL-KHALIFA, who happens to be the next of kin of our deceased client and bonafide beneficiary of the funds informing us that he want the funds to be transfered to your account. Any of your nominated bank account you  provided in your country is accepted and allowed .

Sir, before we proceed to make this transaction with you, we need the following documents for approval and authorization.

(1.) A POWER OF ATTORNEY  obtained in your name from an international lawyer in Senegal in which MISS HELLEN  MAJZOUB AL-KHALIFA gives you the authority to represent her being the next of kin of the late DR MAJZOUB AL-KHALIFA and the beneficiary of the deposited funds.

(2) An AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT obtained in your name from an international lawyer in Senegal which
MISS HELLEN MAJZOUB AL-KHALIFA gives you Powerin this funds.

(3.) A DEATH CERTIFICATE that proves that DR MAJZOUB AL-KHALIFA is actually dead as we were made to understand.

(4.)The  FUNDS DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of  late DR MAJZOUB AL-KHALIFA  funds issued by our bank .

It is only when we receive those documents mentioned above that we can proceed to transfer the funds to your account. On receiving the documents specified, it will take 72 hours to effect the transfer of the funds to your account.

Yours Truly,
Director. Mr Imam Qazi.

Senior Associate, Head of Islamic FinanceIslamic Bank of Britain plc

Replied 30 June 2010

Finally advocate will demand the fee  as follows

Power of attorney  350 Euro

Affidavit of support  100 Euro

Legal Fee                    50 Euro

The amount need to be send throgh western union   to Philip Duck  You will send the money. But finally you can understood that you had lost your money too.

Dear Admin team, Sorry to say that CA club india is a good plat form for spammers and fraud. Creating dummy profile and attcking the members.

So now the time to block  such profile.

(Guest)

finally steps have been taken from ADMIN

Private Message

Sorry,You Are Not Authorised To View This Message

since I have also received PM from Zinga but not able to see

1 Like

Akhil Gupta (Manager F&A) (856 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

It is a serious problem. One way to sort this type of problem is to close watch the flooded PM of new members by the Admin and Team.

Also the new membership should be allowed too easy to enter, some new steps to be introduced like submitting the registration number (students/member) of the premier institute (like ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI) and some other measures as per the suggestion of senior members.

Replied 30 June 2010

Originally posted by : Rahul Gupta

I think top 30 members are the target.........waiting for some other one.....out of top 30...hahaha

You are right some extent, but you will also be a target.

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

The amount need to be send throgh western union   to Philip Duck  You will send the money. But finally you can understood that you had lost your money too.

Dear Admin team, Sorry to say that CA club india is a good plat form for spammers and fraud. Creating dummy profile and attcking the members.

Sir, you've quoted the entire sequence of mails. It seems that you are one of the victim of such a mail :)

Jokes apart, Its really a good point raised here. I too have received such mails many times, but simply ignored and deleted. I know such type of mails are to trap you in a net to rob part of your money and nothing more than that. Its simply like the mails of lottory winning that we receive in our spam folder on frequent basis. DON'T EVER RESPOND TO SUCH MAILS ! That's the only thing which is advisable to all members.

Regards,

CA. Amit Chimnani (PARTNER ) (205 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Just ignore it .we should not create an issue of all things,unless you received it again and again say more than 10 times.

Replied 30 June 2010

Originally posted by : Mosharraf Raza

Originally posted by : Rahul Gupta

I think top 30 members are the target.........waiting for some other one.....out of top 30...hahaha

Its not like that.............................even I have received that type of messages for more than 20 times.

But i never respond to them....

You are a handosme buddy and that is the reason you had  received 20 messges

Replied 30 June 2010

Originally posted by : R.D Khan

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Sir, you've quoted the entire sequence of mails. It seems that you are one of the victim of such a mail :)

Jokes apart, Its really a good point raised here. I too have received such mails many times, but simply ignored and deleted. I know such type of mails are to trap you in a net to rob part of your money and nothing more than that. Its simply like the mails of lottory winning that we receive in our spam folder on frequent basis. DON'T EVER RESPOND TO SUCH MAILS ! That's the only thing which is advisable to all members.

Regards,

Need not be a victim. Just type 419 scam in google. You can get many type of stories

1 Like

janak (post graduation) (1327 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

ya.....steps must be taken boz it may mislead the members who don't know such type of pretended  thread or mess.......

regards :Janak

1 Like

Replied 30 June 2010

Originally posted by : JANAK

ya.....steps must be taken boz it may mislead the members who don't know such type of pretended  thread or mess.......

regards :Janak

I think the steps had taken by CCI team. I think if anyone can have a mail ID can be a member of CCI. This is a major problem here in the form of Dummy profile and the scammers and frudesters. How can we can help the students even if in a geniue cases also, perhaps it may be dummy profile and created for some purpose too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: