Easy Office

Income Tax intimation U/S 143(1)

Page no : 3

CA. Nuba Subzwari (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

@ Mr.Sachin

1-I think u wud hv to pay the tax which u r is required to pay according to assessment order n in case ITO accepts its mistake ,if any, then u'll get refund of tax paid in excess.......

2-You have to change ur address in ur PAN card so u hv to fill up the following form

https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/archive/changeform.pdf

n u can find info regarding this on-

https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correction.html

Sachin (Engg) (28 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

Hi Mr. Muba,

For 1. I don't think that I need to pay the tax as in intimation, as they have obivious mistake like not considering the 80C deduction. I talked to CPC officier, they just asked me to send a letter on a plain paper giving details of calculation.

For 2. My PAN address is already my current address. But it is not in the same jurisdiction which I don't know how to change and am asking abt that.

Thanks,

Sachin

Krishnasamy (Accounts Clerk) (24 Points)
Replied 26 February 2011

Sir,

I had e-file my income tax return for the financial year 2009-10. Today, i received one SMS message from income tax department as details follows:

Income tax teturn hass been processedd at CPC, Bangalore for PAN ********** for AY 2010-11; intimation u/s 143(1) sent by email.

Pl. give the suggestion u/s 143(1).

GBK SAMY

SUJOY ROY PRATIHAR (A.E.) (25 Points)
Replied 13 May 2012

I have recived an intimation under section 143 (1) for AY 2010-11 for paying tax Rs3122.00/-. I am a salaried person with having any other source of income. Rs 3122.00/- has been deducted by my D.D.O. from my salary in the financial year 2009-2010 (AY 2010-2011) and he has issued Form No 16 to me. But he has not submit e-TDS returns correctly in time. As a result in NSDL site, tax credit against my PAN is 0.00, for AY 2010-2011. Can someone guide me, what should I do. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: