Easy Office

input service tax credit

Page no : 3

Pritam (CA) (95 Points)
Replied 14 December 2007

Mr Ajay is absolutely right. You can avail credit of tele/mobile bills paid (provided the bill is in your name).

The other credit you can avail - Credit on all input services which you take to provide output services (a nexus between input-output service should be present).

Regards,
Pritam

(Guest)
Dear Sir, I am working but also suffering due to not having basic Idea over service tax and Tds. So Please send me in details regarding service tax & tds?

(Guest)
Whether we can take service tax credit on cell phone charges

(Guest)
Can a trading firm avail the input credit. If yes; what is the percentage

(Guest)
I have my factory at Vapi for which I have been alloted a Service Tax Regn No., now I want to add a place of business to this regn no. which is located at Mumbai. Can you give me a procedure for the same. Pls revert back at the earliest.

Vijay K. Agrawal (Service) (608 Points)
Replied 30 January 2008

A Manufacturer is eligible for Cenvat credit on Input Service. for input service. pl refer to Definition of Input service in cenvat rules2004

(Guest)
I want to know whether we can avail Cenvat Credit on excise duty paid on Traiding Goods.

(Guest)
can we get credit on mobile phone used by staff for official purpose

Ramesh Kothari (Manager-EOU commercial) (161 Points)
Replied 11 February 2008

Mr. Rakesh You can take input credit for all services which directly or indirectly relates to produced the final products and same may be utilised for removal of final product or output servises if you are the provider of services Regds Ramesh Kothari

Ramesh Kothari (Manager-EOU commercial) (161 Points)
Replied 11 February 2008

Mr. Rakesh You can take input credit for all services which directly or indirectly relates to produced the final products and same may be utilised for removal of final product or output servises if you are the provider of services Regds Ramesh Kothari

(Guest)
can we take availability of input on mobile bills

(Guest)

Sir,

construction company - we are paying service tax on sale of apartments, can we avail the benefi of input service tax

Manoj Nair (Accountant) (20 Points)
Replied 30 April 2008

while claiming service tax input credit ,Should I consider the input Service tax and Education cess seperately , while taking the credit against the service tax liability and Education cess liability .

or I need to consider only the total credit Service tax available inculding education cess and total Service tax liability inculding education cess for availing the input credit.

Please advice.

A.Sirajudeen (articleship) (20 Points)
Replied 23 May 2008

What is the time limit for availing input service tax credit if any?

A.Sirajudeen (articleship) (20 Points)
Replied 23 May 2008

What is the time limit for availing input service tax credit if any?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: