Easy Office

Company Search Report

Page no : 2

Aishwarya (Sr. Officer Finance (Banking & Treasury))   (21 Points)
Replied 14 April 2014

Hello,

One of our banker has asked details regarding charge on assets we have on the term loans/working capital loans taken. THe banker requires the same on letter head of our compay. The reason explained for the request was " to conduct ROC search ".

Can anybody help me understanding this ? Why is it that a bank needs to conduct ROC search ?

Regards,

Aishwarya

Renganathan (Manager- Finance) (58 Points)
Replied 22 August 2017

Dear Sirs,

As could be seen practically, a search report is nothing but the certificate of charges on date with all relate details of the company to ensure that the details are taken out from ROC portal.This is certified by the CS or CA AND NOT ISSUED BY ROC. AS THESE DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED BY BANKS FOR ENHANCEMENT OF OCC OR ANY OTHER LIMITS.

THE FIRST PARA OF THE REPORT ITSELF CLEARLY INDICATE :

------------------------------  QUOTE--------

TO WHOMSOVER IT MAY CONCERN

We have carried out inspection vide MCA CHALLAN No. ___________ dated _____________ in respect of _____________ PRIVATE LIMITED                            (CIN) and on the basis of aforesaid INSPECTION, we hereby certify that the particulars of existing charges registered by ROC so far as such documents are available on the website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs i.e. www.mca.gov.in under the provision of the Companies Act 1956 as per Annexure ‘A’ enclosed herewith.

We further give hereunder particulars compiled from the documents registered by ROC under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and the Companies Act, 2013 so far as such documents are available on the website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs i.e. www.mca.gov.in.

iT IS VERY CLEAR THAT THE ROC IS NOT ISSUING ANY SEARCH REPORT BUT EITHER THE CA OR CS ISSUES.

I HUMBLY REQUEST NOT TO MISLEAD THE SUBSRIBERS

Ravi Somani (2 Points)
Replied 15 October 2019

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: