Easy Office

ALL on SHARES and SHARE CAPITAL

Page no : 3

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 10 April 2010

nice dheeraj

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA) (2299 Points)
Replied 10 April 2010

same thing dheeraj

so same reply

Manoj (Asst. Manager Internal Audit)   (38 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

Hi,

what is accounting treatment of dividend on cumulative prefernce shares ? Whether we have to make provision for cumulative preference dividend every year till the year in which we pay dividend or we have to show it as a contigent liability ?

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 06 May 2010

In my opinion we should make provision every year. It is not a contigent liability.

The views of other members are welcome.

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 09 February 2012

Awesome sharing at one place commendable job

well done sir

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

wat a trendsetter sharing sir...hats off to u.......yes

god bless u keep sharing

Rk (Na) (34 Points)
Replied 19 September 2012

I have a case... Please help me.

I started a pvt ltd company with 2 directors me and my friend with equity distribution of 60% (for me) and 40% (for my friend). After few months due to some dispute my friend stopped taking part into company decision and now he is neither taking any phone call nor replying to any mail. Its allmost 1 year he his not replying to any form of communication.

When i asked him to pay the share capital he rejected... I wrote him a mail for "Call of Share Capital" and provided him a timeline of 21 days to pay the money to company account. and i also mentioned in mail that if he fails to pay on time then company will forfeit or lien his part of shares as applicable by company law.

He did not replied to that mail and not paid any money. During this phase when he was inactive I appointed one of my relative as an additional director into company.

Now my question is how should I deal with this situation... I am not willing for any litigation right now as company is not earning enough. But I am facing issue in return filing... because company has only 60% of paid up capital.

Is there a way I can overcome with this situation without involving CLB?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: