Easy Office

CA Final(NEW ) Registration form

Page no : 6

CA Faraz Ahmed (In service) (170 Points)
Replied 08 August 2011

its 8500/- for PCC students irrespective of the fact whether u r undergoing aricleship or completed

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 08 August 2011

bhai one more thing, i have lost my Itt completion certificate a while back..............is it reallt necesaary to file a copy of it......

ikmeet makkar (Accounts Executive) (90 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

hey, can ny1 plz tel me hw much amt of demand draft i have 2 make for final registration, i was a pcc student n hv completed my articleship????????

Prateek (CA Final ) (45 Points)
Replied 17 August 2011

hi...i was converted from pcc to ipcc so is it necessary to attach 103  with registration form for the proof that my articleship is continued...???????????

plz helpppppppppppp

Prateek (CA Final ) (45 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

Modify

hi...i was converted from pcc to ipcc so is it necessary to attach 103  with registration form for the proof that my articleship is continued...???????????

plz helpppppppppppp....

Rohit Sharma (none) (21 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

aatach the final ca registration form pleasee....

and am a ippc cleard stdnt may '11....havnt strtd my articleship....so dd of wich amt..??

CA Rahul Karnani (non) (26 Points)
Replied 24 August 2011

ca final egistration form fill Instaction

Prakhar (None) (27 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

Respected fellow students

I have passed both the groups of PCC. I want to register for CA FINAL. I am from Central Region having PCC registeration no. starting from CROXXXXXXX

I will like to know what documents needs to be attached with the CA FINAL REGISTERATION FORM and in whose favour  Demand Draft of Rs8500/- needs to made for Central Region Students.

And to where the Registration Form along with the required documents needs to be sent. Please give the address.

Also how in how much time will i get the registration confirmation from the ICAI.

Please solve my query at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Prakhar

vivek (CA Final student) (71 Points)
Replied 10 February 2012

Some1 Please clear my query!!

In 2008 i was registered for Pcc and article training. and then converted into IPCC next year. My article training has been completed last year. I have passed both groups of IPCC. Now i want to register for Ca Final.

How much fees i have to pay Rs. 10000 or Rs 8500

Please solve my query.

Shipra (Final) (37 Points)
Replied 12 February 2012

someone please help me. I need to get registered for CA Final and fill examination form to appear for may2012. i am not sure about the address where to send the form i am from northern region. please help me somebody. i need to send the form at the earliest.i am not sure of the address.please help me :(

Nandan Sarma (Article Assistant) (325 Points)
Replied 12 February 2012

i have reached final by passing pcc 1st grp this nov 2011.tomorrow i will send by final registration form ..Can i fill form for May 2012 Final Exams..Is it necessary that i have to registered for Finals before Filling Final Exam form..

neetu (Student) (84 Points)
Replied 13 February 2012

I've cleared Pcc in nov.2012. I want to know wat is d last date for registring myself for Ca final course? Also plz tell me wether d form is available on net or wl hav to b physically taken frm icai? Plz tell me d fee for Ca final too???

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 13 February 2012

Originally posted by : neetu
I've cleared Pcc in nov.2012. I want to know wat is d last date for registring myself for Ca final course? Also plz tell me wether d form is available on net or wl hav to b physically taken frm icai? Plz tell me d fee for Ca final too???

There is no last date for registration of final in order to appear in exams. However, you need to register before you fill the examination form.

Replied 13 February 2012

Originally posted by : Shipra

someone please help me. I need to get registered for CA Final and fill examination form to appear for may2012. i am not sure about the address where to send the form i am from northern region. please help me somebody. i need to send the form at the earliest.i am not sure of the address.please help me :(

You can submit it at your nearest branch. Also it is advisable not to wait till you receive your registration letter (since it will take quite a sometime to receive the registration letter, somewhere around two months)  for submitting the Examination form (after duly filling and enclosing the required documents). Enclose a copy of the acknowledgement which you receive after submitting the registration form. However, you may better enquire this with the institute as to whether they accept a copy of the acknowledgement instead of registration letter. Their contact details are as follows:

a) E-mail:

onlineexamforms @ icai.in (For on-line forms only)
pce_examhelpline @ icai.in
ipce_examhelpline @ icai.in
final_examhelpline @ icai.in 

b) Phone: 

18603450112-For users of MTNL or BSNL lines
            0120-3054 851      
            0120-3054 852      
            0120-3054 853      

Replied 13 February 2012

Originally posted by : Nandan Sarma

i have reached final by passing pcc 1st grp this nov 2011.tomorrow i will send by final registration form ..Can i fill form for May 2012 Final Exams..Is it necessary that i have to registered for Finals before Filling Final Exam form..

Yes, you have to get yourself registered for final before you can submit your exam application. However, it is advisable not to wait till you receive your registration letter (since it will take quite a sometime to receive the registration letter, somewhere around two months)  for submitting the Examination form (after duly filling and enclosing the required documents). Enclose a copy of the acknowledgement which you receive after submitting the registration form. However, you may better enquire this with the institute as to whether they accept a copy of the acknowledgement instead of registration letter. Their contact details are as follows:

a) E-mail:

onlineexamforms @ icai.in (For on-line forms only)
pce_examhelpline @ icai.in
ipce_examhelpline @ icai.in
final_examhelpline @ icai.in 

b) Phone: 

18603450112-For users of MTNL or BSNL lines
            0120-3054 851      
            0120-3054 852      
            0120-3054 853      

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro