Easy Office
LCI Learning

Happy Valentine's day to all fellow professionals!!

Page no : 2

Amit Sharma (article) (2677 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

Ya i know.... Manasa.... I guess its of no use......!!!!!!

Amit Sharma (article) (2677 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

Why are you guys bound to such constrains to the world, break free and live ur life to the fullest..... Doing CA or any other professional course does not mean you should stop having fun... Anyways it depends upon individual thinking.... So its cool......

shyam (student) (544 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

Forget everything just cheers and do enjoy your valentine day. Happy Valentine day Aisha

Ravi Satpal (CA (Final) & CS (Executive) Student)   (2430 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

a very happy Vday to all of the members in CAclubinda. i love u all

(Guest)
Pl stop this type of unprofessional message. It is not a Indian Culture. Archies Card has spread this type of bad culture because of their own profit.

Rnju Nair (CA ) (51 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

Hi Aisha Nice that u post this message....i completly agree with amit...we have to take postive part in any celebration....Happy Valentine day to everyone...

Pandiri Ramu (Business Analyst) (613 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

Be Cool Friends

CA Bhaskar Reddy (Unemployed) (126 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

Thanx

CA Bhaskar Reddy (Unemployed) (126 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

Thanx Same to YOU

CA Manasa (CA) (1479 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

Aisha forget everything and just enjoy ur day yaar ...............Happy Valentines Day.......

CA Anuj Garg (Sr Manager) (482 Points)
Replied 14 February 2008

What rubbish is this? few people criticising this few are defending Do all think that this is the right issue for debate? If someone dnt like this so just ignore it why are u people making so much noice rather i agreed not to send these kind of messeges but if somone does so just ignore it dnt teach them how be a true professionals and more important dnt blame New Qualified Accountants. I think they are more focused more professional more dynamic with additional quality of enjoying their life So just be cool man and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deepak Kumar (Proprietor) (96 Points)
Replied 15 February 2008

Kiran...... u r absolutely right. A profession like CA is not supposed to spread sucj kind of non ethitical & unprofessional messages. Mobile +919999598746

Deepak Kumar (Proprietor) (96 Points)
Replied 15 February 2008

Kiran...... u r absolutely right. A profession like CA is not supposed to spread sucj kind of non ethitical & unprofessional messages. Mobile +919999598746

pushpendra (Director- FinMAT Consultants)   (1703 Points)
Replied 16 February 2008

enjoy eveything and live life at fulletst

qarni (student) (1220 Points)
Replied 19 February 2008

only jokings every where

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: