please send the cma data format in xls sheet

"

Tharish V (Student) (988 Points)
Replied 05 August 2008

Certified Management Accountant

(Guest)

Can you send CMA Form and Format How to Fill for Gen Set Manufacturer

urgent

THIRUPATHAIAH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS) (0 Points)
Replied 11 August 2008

Originally posted by :Sagarika
" Can you tell me What is the full form of CMA data which is filled up at the time of applying to bank for finance "

ashok (civil constraction) (28 Points)
Replied 13 August 2008

ashok (civil constraction) (28 Points)
Replied 13 August 2008

I have to apply for CC limit to banks, can anybody help me to provide CMA format in excel sheet for preparation along with appraisal note to be written to banks for their approval. As per my knowledge applying for CC limit for first time we have to submitt a note on production process cycle, and all other details. If anybody can forward me the required details.

Thanks

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Can I get the CMA format in excel sheet please? "

(Guest)

I require full format of CMA Form

(Guest)

"

"

(Guest)
"

"

(Guest)
"

"

(Guest)

Can you tell me What is the full form of CMA data which is filled up at the time of applying to bank for finance. Pls send the same in xls formate.

Please do the needful at the earliest possible.

regards,

Kalpesh

ShivA (article student) (81 Points)
Replied 03 September 2008

Dear Friends

I am practicing as a financial consultant and my business in to arrange funds for business operation. My syndication is business loans like Term loans for new projects for manufacturing units or any expansion of business or for real estate business I'll arrange project fundings and working capital loans like Cash credit, LC, BG, ect..., if any one of your clients want any kind of business development loans we can arrange it at any size, we are woking from long time if you consentrate on making project reports working capital  and other projects it is weaste of your golden time, if any of your client require any kind of loan pl contact me at shiva.spk @ consultant.com or you can reach me at +919291556507

please feel free to contact me - shiva

Manish (ITP) (20 Points)
Replied 05 September 2008

Originally posted by :the d**ktator
"
Dear Friends
I am practicing as a financial consultant and my business in to arrange funds for business operation. My syndication is business loans like Term loans for new projects for manufacturing units or any expansion of business or for real estate business I'll arrange project fundings and working capital loans like Cash credit, LC, BG, ect..., if any one of your clients want any kind of business development loans we can arrange it at any size, we are woking from long time if you consentrate on making project reports working capital  and other projects it is weaste of your golden time, if any of your client require any kind of loan pl contact me at shiva.spk @ consultant.com or you can reach me at +919291556507
please feel free to contact me - shiva
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: