Easy Office

CA CLASSES ONLINE (E LEARNING)

Page no : 7

Shruti Shah (semi qualified) (440 Points)
Replied 16 January 2010

you can get online lectures at www.kalpeshclasses.com they are very good. you can try them. also you can download heavy video files from website officially as they are allowing you to download. its superb pl try it.

(Guest)

i have tried them to download lectures of Prof. kalpesh at www.kalpesclasses.com, they are good. bacially these lectures will cover portion of wealth tax. visit www.kalpeshclasses.com for download. you can download them at their website.

(Guest)

i have tried them to download lectures of Prof. kalpesh at www.kalpesclasses.com, they are good. bacially these lectures will cover portion of wealth tax. visit www.kalpeshclasses.com for download. you can download them at their website.

(Guest)

CA Joginder Yadav (Partner) (37 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

hi...

i would like to know about ca final classes, i am from delhi

u can mail me- ca.j.yadav @ gmail.com

Shruti Shah (semi qualified) (440 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

you can get online lectures for FINAL at www.kalpeshclasses.com

mudit (cpt) (32 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

sir,

I want to join your E LEARNING classess .for it what should i do?please send me reply.I am Student of IPCC Group ONE .

Vinod Kothari (Chief) (1269 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

We are also launching our online coaching soon. See details on

www.vinodkothari.com/tutorials/

In the meantime, those interested may come for a free demo class on AS 30. Register now by emailing to training @ vinodkothari.com

Niranjhan (CISA) (56 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Dear All,

Cheers and Sorry for not being in touch for a very long time. I found this and wanted to share. For all your Information. Chennai Based Sreeram Coaching Point is launching elearning. I spoke to them and they plan to have live, archive for missed classes and class to home thru Internet. Found interesting. That sample video has been posted and is said to be for user acceptance. Do watch.

The link is as below

https://www.sreeramcoachingpoint.com/website/newad.html

or is not working, try www.sreeramcoachingpoint.com

BR,

Niranjhan

vedant modi (student) (21 Points)
Replied 26 August 2010

pls give me details for pcc coaching online, modi_vedant @ yahoo.co.in

Ghata (Accountant) (56 Points)
Replied 01 October 2012

pl give me details

Leave a reply