Easy Office
LCI Learning

Difference btwn ARE1 and ARE3

Page no : 2

HS Negi (Senior Executive- F&A) (590 Points)
Replied 28 January 2009

Dear Mem Prachi

1. Form ARE-1 is used for direct export including clearance to SEZ unit. You have to obtained the Letter of undertaking in short LUT  to export and mention the undertaking no.in ARE-1 form.

2. Form ARE-3 is used for export warehousing. This form is used to clear the goods from a DTA unit to 100% Export oriented unit. In this process first Form CT-3 is issed by a 100% EOU to a DTA unit. Then a DTA unit clear the goods on the strength of form CT-3 and isuues a form ARE-3 along with invoice under rule 11.

Any doubt regarding please write directly to negi_ua @ yahoo.com

Thanks & Regards

Harendra Singh Negi

HARI PRASAD SINGH (COMMERCIAL MANAGER) (78 Points)
Replied 02 May 2011

Dear Mr. Pratim(C.A.),

We are going to export two container to turkey on 5th May 2011. Before this i had exported loose export to same party against rebate claim. Now We have LUT and also going to file online quantity based advance license.  Now My quastion  is this that :-

1 Can we export against advance license on basis of online acknoledgement print.
2. We dont want to stuff the container from Local excise depot. We want to stuff the container at custom/dock. For this what are the local excise formalties like Endorsment of ARE-1 & EXPORT INVOICE back side (2nd page) , packing list etc.
3 Is there any other spacial point which i have to take care during export.

Please mail your reply with cell no.

Thanks & Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: